1. Wrong Date

It’s been around two years since I went on a date. I was in a relationship with a jerk in three whole years and found out that he was cheating on me. He didn’t even say he was sorry, but that he was happy not do anything in a secret.

He said he wanted to break up and he started to date the other person. He never told me who the other person was, and I didn’t really care. I found a new job and started dating again. Hopefully this time things will go right.

The date day:

I found the pretties skirt and a nice white blouse to go with. I made a tiny ponytail and let some of the hair behind. I grabbed my purse and ran off to the buss station and in a second I was already in the café I agreed to meet my blind-date at.

It has already been ten minutes and the blind-date still haven’t arrived. Just the moment I was about to give him a call, I see someone hot, tall, strict looking at me. He shakes his head and hangs up the phone.

??????: you are better looking than I thought
Y/n: ehm…thanks?
?????: well…I don’t have enough time for this “meeting”
Y/n: (meeting or a date?) that’s fine
?????: I have to rush over to work and I think my father already said everything that needs to be said. So I won’t go in the details of our marriage, if you-
Y/n: did you just say marriage?
?????: every relationship should end with a marriage or what do you think?
Y/n: wait,, I am so sorry, but I am lost
?????: god damn, why cant father find one to keep up with my speed. Here is the ring *takes my hand a placed a ring in it* wear it since it’s a proposal
Y/n: (the ring must be expensive) I don’t know your name and you are proposing to me already?
Taeyong: how rude of you to know not the name of your soon to be fiancé, call me Taeyong and you don’t know who I am?
Y/n: (this isn’t my blind date) you are telling me you aren’t jake?
Taeyong: miss- I don’t know but I have to go now, bye *walks out of the café*
Y/n: *phone buzzes* its from jake *reads it out loud* sorry I didn’t make the date, I found someone for me already. I apologies so much, bye.
Y/n: (are you joking me?! What just happened now?! Am I getting married?!)

I get back home, since I have to attend my first day as a worker for a new company. Still my thoughts weren’t at work, I kept on thinking of the guy I met at the café today.

I think he is misunderstanding me for someone else, why did he give me the ring? How do I return it back? When do I see him?

I have to clear this mess up before more issues comes. For now let’s just head to work, its my first day after all. The first impression is always important, and I have an hour left.