important

Started: 10 April, 2021

Ended: 11 September, 2021

---

FANDOM:

Shingeki no Kyojin / Attack on Titan

Historical Events

and Literature.

WARNINGS:

Spoilers (will include Manga)

Language

Sexual references

Themes of Blood and Violence

(More or less) Poor writing

DISCLAIMER:

All characters, plots, and others belongs to their respective owners, from Hajime Isayama and all brilliant men and women who had pieced together the anime.

As well as the literates, historians, educators, and artists who told the story of history and literature.

A few grammatical and information errors, the author should be able to correct it once noticed.

The science of this story is not definitively accurate to our world's science.

The reader is entitled to self ownership, you are therefore worthy.

The plot and actions (and may or may not be possible new characters) are thought by the author of this fanfiction.

But it is loosely based on historical events and a few classic literary pieces.

Constructive criticism in moderate is highly appreciated, please be kind to one another.

AUTHORS NOTE

First and foremost, this is a Levi x reader book. I'm sorry if you expected someone else.

I've been wanting to write something about this very complicated man and I thought why not now when it's quarantine and all. (Also, STAY SAFE YOU GUYS! WE'LL BE ABLE TO GET THROUGH THIS.)

So I did.

I have published another book about Levi three or four years ago, under the same account entitled "Glow". I really had high hopes to continue it until I realized that I have no idea how to really make this concept more connected with what I had in mind. So, this is kind of like a redemption arc no one asked for but I'll keep on going on.

This will follow the manga so definitive spoilers.

The book takes place in the Modern World (but not probably in our world because of the pandemic and all). It's a small made up town near Germany and France (I am not geographically intelligent, or intelligent in general, so this is as far I'll go with geography).

There are a lot of Old English words here, it was supposed to be Proto Germanic but 800's and civilization and stuff. But, disclaimer, I am not sure if it's entirely accurate.

I'll really try my best to exclude (Y/N) or whatever insert there is.. But it is still a reader insert.

Levi is in his early 30's and Reader is probably 5 years younger than him. Levi is taller than usual (like Kambe Daisuke tall without his special shoes) because in the modern world, he gets to have more calcium for his bones.

Enjoy and read responsibly! Stay safe y'all!

EDIT (21/03/21): lmao, I was so pumped for semester break for us and was just in a thought of train for the ending of the manga then I learned that the manga is going to end this April, I-

EDIT (09/04/21): This started  back in November 2020 but I finally made my mind up and decided it start it officially(???) after the official release of the last chapter lmao.

EDIT (18/11/23): Returning this back to the net because I have plans on rewriting it because there's a difference between the ending of the anime that sparked unlike the manga.

---

I knew you before we met

And I don't even know you yet