The Hail From Percy: Chapter Nine: Sophie's POV (and a meme for you!🙂)

{{takes place around 12:45 at night}}

"Sophie..." a voice filled my dreams. Silveny had reached out to help me sleep my first night in the human world. I was dreaming about flying across the ocean on Silveny's back, Keefe alongside me on Greyfell. "SOPHIE..." The voice whispered again, more insistently. "SOPHIE!!! WAKE UP!!!" I bolted awake, looking around for the threat. But there was nothing there. Just Tam, looking at me expectantly.

"You've got a hail on your Imparter. From that Perry Johannasen guy." he stated, holding out the silver gadget.

"It's Percy Jackson." I grumbled. I could tell Tam had gotten the name wrong just to annoy me. I answered the Imparter. "Why on Earth did you hail me so late?" I grumbled at the face on the screen.

"I couldn't sleep," Percy said simply.

"Okay, well, let's get this over with. When can you meet?" I asked. "Uh, Tuesday after school?" He asked. "Well, okay then!" I said. "That's done, can I sleep now?" He clicked away without another word.

•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×

Monday was chaotic. We had to get into our Goode uniforms, put our school supplies in our backpacks, and then figure out how to get to school. After we had breakfast (muffins) I decided since we were early, we could teleport. I found an oceanside cliff not far from our huge backyard. We joined hands and jumped.

I enjoyed Stina's screams for just a second longer than I needed to, then pushed the energy out of my mind. We floated through the gray void as I pictured Goode High. A white crack appeared and we fell through to reality.

{{the short chapters and frequent POV switches are essential to how the story is told, so I'm sorry. But that means more chapters updated in one day!!!🎉}}