🌿Introduction🌿

THIS FANFICTION IS NO LONGER BEING UPDATED. IF YOU LIKE MY WRITING, FEEL FREE TO CHECK OUT MY SERIOUS STORIES OR MY OTHER BAD FANFICTION ON MY BACKUP ACCOUNT. THANK YOU :)

•×•×•×•Voting•×•×•×

oh god please stop answering these.

I would like you to vote on some things here. Comment A, B, C, or D.

1. What should I do with Leo? I want to have some fun with him (mwahahahaha)

a) kill him
b) have him run away
c) have him betray everyone
d) have the rest of the Seven find out about his past

2. Who should I kill?
a) Fitz
b) Annabeth
c) Linh (I'm evil)
d) Leo (I'm soooo evil)

3. What kind of new character should I put in?
a) an elf with a new ability
b) a demigod child of Apollo
c) an elf who is a Froster
d) an enemy who is both a god and an elf

Should Keefe wake up?
a) yes
b) no

°^°^°JUST SO YOU KNOW°^°^°

Okay. I'm going to just clear a few things up.

A. This takes place as if Unlocked never happened. It's an alternate universe.

2. The Tower of Nero happened. So did all of the Riordanverse.

D.  JASON GRACE IS DEAD. GET OVER IT.

4. I was a sixth grader when I wrote this two years ago. It's bad, I know.

5. Constructive criticism? Fine, but it probably won't be fixed because I'm not updating this. Please don't insult my writing, as my style has developed and changed a lot.

6. At this point the votes are just to see how evil you people really are. And to entertain me. But please for the love of the chihuahua i am begging you stop commenting on the votes.

7. All of you are amazing! Love you!

8. Did you get the Home Alone reference up there? No? I'll just go now. Byeee!

16. CRINGE -Rowan, 2021

42. TRIPLE CRINGE -Rowan, 2022

♥♦warning♦♥
if you are reading this story on fanfiction.net, it is not supposed to be there. if you're reading this there, it is stolen material. instead, head over to wattpad and find it to read legally and with my consent. if you didn't know about this, fanfiction.net steals wattpad stories and puts them up without authors' consent. if that's where you get your reading material, please find another source. wattpad and ao3 are both good options where you can read original work. there are several petitions you can sign to get this story taken down from the website and i encourage you to sign one of those. THIS IS A WATTPAD STORY AND DOES NOT BELONG TO FANFICTION.NET. thank you!