NEW STAFF

Abhi exited the elevator when he reached his floor. His floor is the top one which is 57. On that floor only his cabin and his personal secretary Varun along with a lady receptionist Tara stays. They wished him morning as he went into his cabin.

          Varun is his best friend since childhood but he definitely knows manners and to seperate personal and professional life. He followed Abhi into his cabin and wished "Morning Sir" to which Abhi nodded his head.

         "Call the new staff" Abhi ordered and Varun texted Tara. After a few minutes Tara entered her boss's cabin along with fifty other new joiners from different sections.

        Megha stood in the third row along with her friends from the other day while Tara introduced "Guys that's our CEO Abhiram Bhargav and his secretary Varun to whom you will report your work to".

        Megha was shocked seeing him as she thought he'd be HR or something else but not CEO and scolded herself 'Shiva..Shiva..(lord shiva) I can't even shut my mouth'.

         When she was busy scolding herself she didn't hear her boss calling her and came out of her scolding land when Pallavi elbowed her making her wince as she signed by tilting her head towards the boss.

         Megha turned towards her boss when Abhi called again "Miss I'm calling you".

         She came forward and thought to herself 'Chachanu'(I'm dead)'