LUNCH

When it was lunch hour Pallavi and Tara literally threw the boys out of the cabin and rounded Megha for the details who's looking like a puppy stuck between the pack of wolves.

           "Why would our cold hearted bachelor boss who sends chills through everyone ordered food for you?" Tara demanded.

           "Well he isn't a cold hearted bachelor anymore he is married to this girl sitting right in front of us" Pallavi said making Tara fall into the chair with wide eyes.

           "You better tell me everything now young lady" Tara warned making Megha narrate their marriage story. And Tara sat like statue with literal shock in her face.

           "And what was that note about the hospital?" Pallavi asked.

           "I came on my bike but abandoned it on my way since I helped a pregnant lady who was in an accident and donated my blood" Megha said.

            "Oh no wonder he's angry and tensed this morning" Tara commented.

            "Then what is he sorry for?" Pallavi asked making Megha's eyes widen and her cheeks turned red.

            Megha got up saying "Nothing I'm hungry let's go" moved to the door but stopped when Tara asked "If there is nothing why are you red?"

            "Umm...me? Oh please I'm angry cause I'm hungry" Megha covered and opened the door to see Abhi standing there. The remaining two girls stood when he started walking into the cabin making Megha move backwards.

            "You should have told me that you three would work even in lunch I should've cancelled your lunch time" Abhi said looking at Megha then shifted his gaze towards the other two girls who widened their eyes before rushing out of the cabin and towards cafeteria leaving them alone on the floor.