FAMILY MEETING

"And here I was expecting a thank you" Abhi said sarcastically making Megha narrow her eyes.

         "Meghana.." Yani called and Megha pushed him away coming out of his arms and turned towards Yani and smiled.

         "Hi aunty how are you?" Megha asked and saw a old man who must be in his late fifties and Varun.

         "I'm fine! How are you and what are you doing here?" Yani asked hugging her surprising her and the three men looking at each other.

         "I'm good...Umm I came here with my friend Pallavi it's her native place" Megha said pulling back.

         "Wow! It must be fate" Yani said and introduced her to Mohan her husband.

          "Hello! Uncle. Hi! Sir" Megha greeted the elder by taking his blessings and Varun a bit Professionaly.

           "Seegrameva kalyana praptirastu" Mohan blessed her.

           "Call me Varun we're not at work" Varun said making Megha nod.

            "If introductions are over let's go it's time for kalyanam" Abhi said impatiently.

            "Right we've to go and start pooja" Mohan said.

            "Oh! Your family is sitting in pooja this year" Megha stated.

             "Yes, they say it's good to do Siva Parvati Kalyanam because all the young lads marriage will be over and here I've two men who are in love with their work and married to their meetings" Yani shook her head pointing at Varun and Abhi making Megha laugh but covered it with a cough when her boss glared at her.

           "Maa.... Let's go it's getting late" Varun said sensing Abhi's growing anger.

           "Meghana you too join us come on" Mohan said.

           "I'll join you when I find my father" Megha said politely.

           "Your father is here too? Where is he?" Yani asked excited.

            "He's covering the temple he's a reporter he must be around I'll go get him" Megha said leaving them.

            When Abhi turned to his mum and saw her stupid smile she had when she had something planned and warned "Whatever you are planning in that brain of yours, quit it".

             "But.." Abhi cut off her mum ordering sternly "Just no" leaving her pouting.

             "I'm not planning anything I just put a request to god and he planned everything in some way or the other" Yani sighed leaning on to her husband as they walked towards pooja