QUALITY TIME WITH DAD

Megha exited the building after work to see a man in black suit opening the car back door. She got in while the driver got into the driver seat. She looked at him and asked "What's your name again?"

             "Asif Khan. You can call me Khan mam" Khan said making her nod.

             "Call me Megha. No formalities please" Megha said. The drive was silent and reached her father's house after an hour due to heavy traffic.

              She took her bag and got out then knocked on the door making her father open the door and immediately hugged her tightly making her laugh and say "I missed you too baby".

               They both sat on the couch and her father gave coffee to drink but smelling it she felt nauseous and went to restroom. Her father was waiting when she came out after cleaning up "Are you alright? What happened?" RK asked concerned.

              "I was feeling nauseous since I ate burger for lunch. I should eat light food from tomorrow" Megha said to herself the last part and continued "Anyway I'm here to talk about something important naanna. I want you to get me information about Raghuvaran the owner of RGV industries" and further explained why.

               "Stop at the medic centre and take the pills for your nausea" RK reminded her when she got into the car.

               "Ok baby you take care and don't forget what I told" Megha said making him nod.

               After Megha took the medicine from the medic centre they drove home and she went to her room directly. She freshened up and changed into Abhi's shirt and her shorts then got into bed.