MEETING FAMILY

Maha was waiting for Abhi to pick her up at the hospital. It's been three months of their relationship and there was no quarrels or misunderstandings between them. It was real smooth since they are both introverts and maturely composed couple.

          Abhi honked the horn bringing Maha out of her thoughts. She sat in the passenger seat and he started driving and said "Where were you lost?"

         "Just thinking about the past three months" Maha said making him smile and take her hand in his while driving. He kissed her knuckles and held it till they reached their destination.

         "Come on I need to introduce you to someone important" Abhi said and they went into the house.

         "Abhi..." Varun gave a bro hug. Devayani came and hugged him too and was surprised to see the doctor. They went into Mohan's room where he was leaning onto the headboard reading a book but put it aside when he noticed the group.

        "Abhi..come, come sit doctor how are you?" Mohan asked as the family sat on bed.

        "I'm good how are you uncle?" Maha asked.

        "I'm healthy as a horse, if they called you to check me it's not necessary" Mohan said making her chuckle.

        "Umm...Ma, Dad.. She's not just a doctor to you she's your daughter-in-law" Abhi said making Varun choke on his drink and Devayani sit down on the bed with her palms on her mouth and Maha look at him shocked at his directness.