CHARITY EVENT

Inside the hall was decorated with ballons and charity boxes along with food tables. The host of the party was Khanya family. Everyone took their seats when the host Mr. Aravind Khanya started his speech. Then many followed with their speeches for an hour.

               At eight dinner was served where the menu is meat and as per her spiritual belief Megha doesn't eat meat on Mondays since she is one of the big devotees of lord Shiva so she didn't touch dinner.

              After dinner the bid started and half-hour later the highest bidders were RC and Abhi which made every one talk about their big and kind heart. Abhi introduced Megha to everyone he knows and everyone was shocked was the least word to use and definitely Megha enjoyed seeing their faces.

              Megha was searching for Maha with her eyes and found her at the bar with a guy who was talking to her. From the outside it seemed like they were talking but Megha saw right through him that he's making her uncomfortable and left Abhi and reached Maha and took the juice glass from her hand saying "And who do we have here?" facing the male flirt.

               "Oh! Here I thought Maha was jasmine but didn't notice the rose at all. I'm Ajay Khanya pleased to meet you may I know your name beautiful rose?" Ajay asked taking Megha's palm and kissed the back of it.

               "Ofcourse. I'm Meghana" Megha introduced stepping on his foot pulling back her hand while exerting the foot pressure which made Ajay squirm slightly due to pain.

              "Such a beautiful name for a beautiful rose" Ajay commented red faced with pain.

               "Oh dear! As beautiful as roses look, never forget about thorns" Megha said moving back.

              "Oh I definitely like a challenge" Ajay said a little reviled from the pain since Megha pulled her foot back.

              "Back off Khanya" Abhi warned appearing beside Megha.

              "And since when did the great business tycoon AB bother to be involved in others matter?" Ajay scoffed.

              "I don't give two shits about others but I'll involve if it concerns my wife " Abhi said with his arm around Megha making Khanya straighten.

              Khanya drank his vodka from the glass and said "We'll meet again beautiful rose" exiting to the dance floor.

               "Thank you so much" Maha side hugged Megha and continued "He was the biggest flirt I've ever known. Gosh!He's like a lady magnet".

               "You should fight them you know or else they seem to advance more" Megha said.