Character Descriptions:

This book is horribly written not even going to lie, going over it its actually kind of embarrassing  It's like insanely stereotypical and fast paced. 

:: CHECK OUT THE TRAILER ON THE SIDE :: BY @unexposedscars

*If you do not know who some of these actors are I suggest googling them to see what they look like, just a suggestion*

(Vanessa Hudgens) Kendall Matthews: 19 year old Kendall lives with her best friend Sebastian and his 3 friends. One of which is her boyfriend, Matt. Lately she feels as if her feelings are shifting from Matt to Sebastian. But since she has never considered Sebastian anything other than her best friend she has been trying to ignore these feelings.

(Josh Bowman) Sebastian Cole: 19 year old Sebastian has been in love with his best friend Kendall since forever. Kendall and his three friends live in the penthouse of one of his dad's hotels in London. Sebastian is a good looking guy but has never been much of a ladies man. He is more quiet and mysterious.

(Dean Geyer) Matt Hine: 19 year old Matt is the player of the group. He is a very good looking guy and wherever he goes girls will always hit on him. But at the moment he is taken by Kendall. Besides Kendall, Matt is Sebastian's best friend.

(Callan McAuliffle) Casey Abraham: 18 year old Casey is the youngest in the group. But even though he is the youngest he is the smartest. He is actually kind of a nerd. Casey has many puppy like qualities and is always treated like the baby brother. Just recently he has developed a crush on Kendall's good friend Kat.

(Ariana Grande) Katherine (Kat) Waithe: 19 year old Kat is a transfer student from California who has come to London to go to school. She quickly became friends with Kendall and the other roommates. She is super bubbly and is not afraid to say whats on her mind. She also has a very obvious crush on Sebastian.

(Matt Lanter) Danny Williams: 20 year old Danny is the party guy. His life revolves around sleeping, eating, partying and occasionally attending some classes at University. He is a very funny guy who answers back completely monotone in most situations. But that just what makes Danny ,Danny.

I'm having a hard time finding an actor for Danny if you have any suggestions PLEASE PLEASE POST THEM BELOW