𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖔𝖓𝖊

ELARA'S HEART WAS BREAKING

She slid down the wall in the shower, her shoulders wracking with sobs, at what she'd have to do.

To Draco.

How had she ended up in this mess? She'd only wanted him - it was supposed to be simple.

But now she'd have to use him to help her friends - to potentially defeat Voldemort.

How was she supposed to pick a side?

Her lungs burned for air and Elara buried her head in her arms, trying desperately to calm herself enough to take a full breath.

In every sense of the word, I want you.

All I fucking have.

All mine.

You're the first girl to even stay the night. And I want to keep it that way.

She was going to rip him apart - she would be responsible for breaking Draco Malfoy.

Elara struggled for breath, lifting her head from her arms and letting it fall back against the tiles as hot water cascaded over her, turning her skin pink. She didn't care that it was scalding - she deserved to hurt for what she was about to do.

Another violent sob pushed past her lips and the ache in her chest forced her to curl over into herself again, her head against her arms.

She wouldn't do it. She couldn't. It was physically impossible for her to use him like this - the way they wanted her to.

She needed a way out.

|

Draco was waiting for her.

She'd asked to meet at the library on purpose - she didn't want to ruin the memories they'd made in his room or at the Astronomy Tower.

But it didn't make it easier as she walked up to him, her heart mangled and torn. She hated herself with such a passion it was unbearable.

It was past midnight and the moonlight filtering in through the window nearby made Draco look almost angelic, despite his harsh features.

"Bit late, don't you think?" Draco asked, quietly, as she came to a stop in front of him.

Elara's stomach jolted at his voice. He sounded tired and she wanted nothing more than to collapse into his arms and let him hold her.

He seemed to see it in her eyes for the split second that it showed and reached for her immediately, his hand outstretched for her waist.

If she let him, she could cry. She could break down and let him soothe her with kisses and rubs up and down her back until the pain eased and she could breathe.