Feast

Abhimanyu woke up. He found Uttara still sleeping and it was the day of feast. He covered her with a blanket and came out of his chamber after taking bath.

He decided to visit temple. But Subhadra and Vatsala already visited there. Subhadra was sitting and meditating in front of a small Shivalinga. Near her Vatsala was sitting with priyaa listening to her cute talks. Abhimanyu thought something he plucked some jasmine flowers and tied them into a small beautiful garland.

Abhimanyu moved up to her, she saw him and about to open her mouth but Abhimanyu closed them in order to maintain silence as Subhadra was meditating. He sat beside her and started to dress up her hair. Vatsala remembered Krishna's words " true love cannot be seperated " she smiled.

After dressing up her hairs he tucked the jasmine flowers arround it.

" you will never change arya " She whispered in his ears.

" why should I " He said.

Subhadra cleared her throat and gave out a fake cough as her meditation ended a long ago.

Lakshman kumar who was standing near a bush fisted his palm in anger.

In Palace

All were enjoying their time after a meal. Abhimanyu and Uttara after offering puja to the deity of their family. Vatsala was teasing Suthanu and Pandavaputras were handling priyaa. Arjun , Krishna and Subhadra was finding a good name for Priyaa in between they were having a cute fight. Draupadi was looking at her children with a heavy heart.

Suddenly Priyaa started crying loudly. All of them tried to pacify her but vain even she not stopping after Abhimanyu picked her.

" go vatsu she might be hungry go feed her and make her to sleep and come back soon you should come ok " Subhadra said.

" Ha bua " She stared to walk out and Abhimanyu followed her.

Vatsala fed Priyaa but she was still restless. Abhimanyu was tensed.

Abhimanyu swinged her in his arms after playing with him for sometime she slept peacefully in his arms. He placed her in the middle of the bed and Abhimanyu and Vatsala kissed both her cheeks and kept pillows arround her securely as making sure that she won't fall down.

Abhimanyu and Vatsala were about leave the room but they found that Vatsala's garment tucked to the end of the bed and even priyaa held Abhimanyu's angavastram in her hands. Both of them freed themselves from it and Abhimanyu came outside but Vatsala skipped her steps becaused her leg hitted the threshold.
It is considered as a bad omen.

" arya you go I will stay here only " Vatsala said.

" mata has told that you should come shashi let's go and no more discussion " Abhimanyu said.

She smiled and once again went inside and kissed Priyaa and asked one of the daasi to stay her until any of them returns.

Abhimanyu and Vatsala turned away from that corridor. Lakshman kumar entered there.

Daasi was standing near the door he stabbed her from the back and killed her.

Lakshman opened the door and entered inside. Krishna's smile vanished suddenly. Vatsala felt a strange feeling  in her heart she was feeling restless.

Lakshman moved near to the bed. He opened his sword.

" you are really very luckiest one darling , you can't even feel your death. Indeed you are very beautiful like your mother but still I can't spare you " he kept his sword near Priyaa's neck and giggled.

Vatsala felt a strange sharp pain in her stomach she clutched her tummy. Abhimanyu was also at same situation. Both were restless but still they couldn't find the reason for it.

Krishna's eyes reddend and turned moist he looked at the parents of priyaa.

Lakshman took back the sword.

" I have to talk to you, Your dear father Abhimanyu have defeated me and your mother have insulted me and my desire they might have thought that THIS LAKSHMAN KUMAR WILL ACCEPT HIS DEFEAT so easily never never. You are too small I think you can't understand but ok listen humans will never wish to leave the marks or symbols of their defeat and insult me too a common and normal human how can I leave tell me , soo you are the symbol of my insult and defeat my dear by erasing you I can snatch away the happiness of your parents,  after your departure every minute each and every second they will experience the hell on earth what else could be the blissfull sight for me more than seeing distressed parents yes I will feel the joy of Victory all by myself , I will send you to the heaven not for the hell because I am not that cruel you see go there and wait for your parents dear bye bye happy journey " Saying this Lakshman raised his sword.

Vatsala was sweating badly she got up rushed towards her chamber.

The raised sword of Lakshman came down as lightning over priyaa a liquid  sprikled from it. He threw something away and smirked. He hurried out.

Vatsala neared the chamber some bumped into her.

" Lakshman " She exclaimed. His face bleached he started to run away and dropped his sword.

" Lakshman kumar stop there at once" Vatsala shouted. Hearing to this all others rushed towards her chamber.
Krishna and Draupadi who left there.

Vatsala looked at the blood coated sword near her feet and the dead body of a dasi for whom she said to stay back.

She entered the room,

" priyaa " She called in a shaky voice looking at the scene there. She stood as a thunder bolt has hitted her.

" Govind thi....this " Draupadi asked Krishna she was already in the tears.

" haa sakhi the destruction of Kuru clan started " Krishna said as a tear drop escaped from his eyes.

How was the chapter friends..........hope it was good.

what happens next???

please please spare me dear readers

drop your comments below and share your views with me.

do vote if you like.

bye

thank you

Ganashree..........😊😊😊