2. The Nerd

Honestly, I can't wait to kill several people off.

TW: swearing, Remus, sexual jokes,

________________________

Roman was jolted out of daze from staring at Virgil by Remus, who slapped him in the back of the head. He let out a surprised yelp, making Janus turn to see him rubbing the back of his head. Janus wanted to get angry at Remus, but Roman started laughing, so he knew that nothing had actually been wrong.

"What the fuck asshole?" Roman asked with a laugh. "What are you doing here? Thought you went off to try and find a boyfriend."

"I'm not you, Roman. I don't need love to make my life complete," Remus said with an eye roll. "And besides, I wanted to make sure you were doing alright. I may act like I don't care, but I'm still your twin."

"I'm fine, Remus." Roman's eyes light up as he grabbed Janus' hand and pulled him forward towards Remus, completely missing the blush that covered Janus' face, and the disappointed look when he let go of him. "See! I even made a friend."

"I'm Janus." Remus gave him an appraising look, before smiling at him.

"I'm Remus, Roman's twin," Remus said. "Pleasure to meet you."

"Remus don't-"

"What kind of pleasure, I did not specify," Remus said with a laugh, and Roman just sighed. "You should be used to this by now, Roman."

"I am used to it, but no one else is," Roman grumbled.

"It's fine, Roman. It was funny," Janus said with a smile. "Not many people have a good sense of humor."

"Oh this one was totally a good choice of a friend," Remus said. "If someone doesn't appreciate my jokes, they clearly don't understand life."

"Oh my god you're so inappropriate," Roman said, shaking his head. "I should've known you wouldn't leave me alone, Remus."

"Oh come on, Roman. And lose the chance to tease you?" Remus laughed. "That's not happening."

"Your brother is cool, Roman," Janus stated. "You should see my friend. At least Remus is inappropriate outwardly. Logan may be a nerd, but he's such a-"

"I'm such a what?" A cold, analytical voice spoke up from behind them, and they turned to see who Roman presumed was Logan staring at them with a small smirk.

"Nothing," Janus said. "Definitely wasn't about to say anything."

"Oh come on, I know what you were about to say," Logan stated with an eye roll. "It was kind of obvious to me. But, you aren't one to talk. Or do I need to remind you of how needy you are?" Roman felt his chest tighten in fear. Were- were they dating?

"Stop saying it like that!" Janus exclaimed, hitting Logan. "You make it sound like we're dating!"

"I'm simply referencing how many relationships you've had," Logan said.

"Logan!" Janus snapped, his eyes sparkling dangerously. "Please stop talking."

"Oh yes," Logan said with a sigh. "Never mind then. I simply... forgot."

"I don't get what's going on, but you sound like a whore," Remus stated, looking directly at Logan, who flushed slightly.

"I do not understand what you mean," Logan stated. Janus was barely holding back laughter, and Roman was staring at Remus with an appalled expression.

"What have we talked about Remus?!?!" Roman exclaimed. "You don't just say that!"

"It's true though," Remus said with a shrug. "I'm just stating facts. His tie is too loose and his hair is too messy for him to just be a nerd." Logan went to fix his tie, only to be stopped by Remus smiling. "I never said it looked bad, only that you're obviously not just a nerd. Keep it that way."

Remus winked and walked off,  leaving a blushing and grumbling Logan with Janus and Roman, who were laughing quietly.

"Oh shut up deres," Logan said with a scoff, walking away from them. Roman's jaw fell open as Janus just flipped Logan off.

"What- I- I'm too gay for this," Roman mumbled.

"Logan has a way of reading people," Janus explained. "Just be lucky he didn't out what dere you are. For some reason he can name everyone's immediately upon meeting them. There isn't a dere he can't point out in a crowd." Roman grew slightly nervous, seriously hoping he wouldn't be the first yandere discovered.

"I didn't take Logan to be the anime type," Roman remarked.

"Oh yeah, you'd be surprised," Janus said with a laugh. "And as I was saying, he's a slut, and if your brother is as inappropriate as he seems I bet they'll end up sleeping together at some point."

"Oh my god-" Roman fake gagged, making Janus laugh.

"Wanna make bets on how long it takes?" Janus asked, a devious smile on his face.

"Oh you're on," Roman said confidently. "I bet you ten dollars it'll takes two weeks or less."

"I bet you ten dollars it'll take one week or less," Janus said with a smirk. "Whoever is closest wins. Deal?"

"Deal," Roman stated. They shook on it, both ignoring the butterflies that filled their stomachs.

845 words.