2 - You

Your POV

I got up earlier than normal. I was going to start my job with the Survey Corps. Unfortunately, this also meant that I had to move to live in their headquarters. I had to leave my family, or what's left of it.

"(Y/N)! Are you ready to go?"

Our neighbour quietly peeked through my door to check on me. She saw my luggages and couldn't help but run in to give me a big hug.

"Thank you Mrs. Schmidt, for everything."

She pulled away to wipe away her tears.

"I'm so proud of you, and I'm sure your parents would've been too."

I smiled at her hard. The Schmidts have been the ones taking care of me and Nat since... yeah. That would be a different story. Now with me gone, Nat will be living by herself.

"Take care of Nat please? I know she'll be really stubborn and won't ask for help, so just check in once in a while."

"Of course. I've known you guys since you were little. I know her patterns."

I tried hard to hold back tears, cause I knew that it would make the situation even more sad. Carefully, I walked down the stairs with my luggages. Nat was in the living room, wiping at her face.

"Hey, I'll see you soon I promise."

"Yeah, whenever you get the chance."

She walked into my arms and we hugged for the last time for a while. Nat was already 20, she was in school and working a bit in a local fruit stand. I think she would be more than okay with me gone.

"Letters! At least once a month!"

"Yup, I promise."

Nov.14/20