28 - Levi

A/N:
Thank you guys for 1K reads! I appreciate those who voted, those who added my story to their reading list, and even those who just reads it. I hope you guys are enjoying the story!

How are you guys liking season 4 of the anime? I'm so excited and nervous at the same time for the upcoming episodes!!!

Levi's POV

Seriously brat? Now everyone's giving me weird stares.

I adjusted her so I could carry her properly. I walked out of the mess hall. Hanji followed me out. This was going to be quite some story to tell (Y/N) once she wakes up.

"I'll grab her a change of clothes, can she stay with you for the night?"

My eyes widened at her suggestion. I observed her, and it seemed like she was hiding something.

"Oi! You guys are close, why don't you take care of her?"

"Tsk. Tsk. I can't, I'm working on an experiment after the party. Unless.... you want to take over and watch my pets?"

Whatever pets she has, I don't want to go anywhere near it. Ugh...I do like (Y/N). I think "like" is what you call it, but things between us will seem a little awkward after everything that happened with the party.

"No, I'll look after her."

"Yay! I'll be dropping by at your room with her things!"

Hanji ran in the direction of (Y/N)'s room. I let out a sigh and started carrying (Y/N) to my room. She looked so tired, it's probably from constantly working on the party. (Y/N) still looked pretty though, even with her makeup a little smeared.

I tossed her over my shoulder from the bridal style position she was previously in so I could unlock the door. When I stepped inside I wiped my shoes on the mat.

Now where do I put you? Definitely not the bed, cause you're probably covered in germs.

My thoughts did a flashback to the game they were playing. Armin kissed her on the cheek, Jean and Eren gave her a hug, I'm sure shitty eyes was all over her too.

Gross. I'll just place you on the couch, and clean it later.

Gently, I placed (Y/N) on the couch, and carefully took off her shoes before it could touch anything. I wiped them down and sat it next to mine. Hanji hasn't came by yet, so I decided to bathe.

While I was in the shower, I kept thinking about what to do with (Y/N).

Where would she sleep? What do I tell her once she wakes up? ...God, where do I sleep?

When I came out of the shower, I found a pile of clothes sitting on my bed. I wasn't sure whose it was at first till I saw...

Women's underwear?!

I looked closer to confirm what I saw. Hanji must have dropped these off for (Y/N).

...

DID SHE WANT ME TO CHANGE HER?!

Fuck no.

I got dressed and headed to Hanji's room. I banged on her door loudly. She opened seconds after with a sly smirk.

"Heyyy lover boy~ how's (Y/N)? Hmmm?"

"Get back there and change her yourself, give her a bath too cause she's filthy."

Her smile faltered.

"Awww! C'mon I gave you a chance to get with her and you do this! You're no fun."

"I don't want to get with her like that! AND SHE'S DRUNK! Are you stupid?! Now, come on!"

I waited in my living room and scanned over the plan for the expedition while Hanji was dressing
(Y/N) in my room.

It's coming up so quick.

I thought about confessing my feelings to (Y/N) properly before we left, but I was worried that it would hurt her. It would hurt me too.

I have to pick the choice that would leave the least regrets, but which one?

"Leviii~ I left (Y/N) on your bed. She's ALL clean and passed out. Goodnight now shorty!"

"Tch."

The moment she left, I headed to my room. (Y/N) was curled up under the covers sleeping soundly. I watched her for a second. How her chest rose and fell, her eyes twitched once in a while, and her mouth was open just a crack. She was really knocked out.

I shook myself out of the trance and headed back to my living room. I cleaned the couch and sat down. I usually fell asleep sitting anyways, and today really took the energy from me. My eyes started to flutter closed. Just as I was about to fall into the darkness...

"LEVI?!?!"

Dec.18/20