~1~

-Y/n-

"Ya!" The blonde boy cried out.

"Heya!" The team yelled back, punching into the air.

I watched through the glass, my eyes focused on that specific blonde. He glanced my way and gave me a small smirk.

"Ya!" He yelled out, punching into the air.

"Heya!" The team shouted, following the blonde boy's actions.

I watched as the team practiced, mesmerized by their actions.

"Strike first! Strike hard! No mercy!, sir!" The team screamed after their Sensei.

I opened the door and walked in. I think it's ok to watch them since there is a few people watching already.

The blonde boy looked my way once again. This time he added a wink with his smirk. I blushed a bit at this.

Their practice was coming to an end. Some boys already left. A few stayed behind. Including blonde boy.

I took my shoes off before stepping onto the mat. The others took their shoes off so I just kinda expected that was what I had to do. 

I walked over to the teams Sensei. I'm hoping, with enough convincing, I can join the team.

"Yes?" The tall buff guy asked.

I took a deep breath before starting, "I want to join Cobra Kai."

The guy laughed in my face, the few students who stayed laughed with him, including blonde boy.

"You? You're a girl, a weak looking one too, this isn't a knitting class," The guy chuckled.

"Give me a chance to train with you guys, I can prove you wrong," I offered.

The man took a second to think, "This'll be good, fine, come tomorrow and show me that you aren't some frail boned little girl, and I might give you a chance."

I smiled at him, "I'll be there."

With that I turned around and began heading out. The blonde boy had other plans. He tugged on my arm, causing me to stop.

"Hey that was a bold move over there, I'm Johnny Lawrence," The boy introduced.

"I'm Y/n, you got some Sensei," I sighed, "That man is a real asshole."

Johnny narrowed his eyes at me, "Don't say that about my Sensei."

I smirked at him, "Yeah ok blondie." I gave him a small wink before leaving. The red blush on his face was enough for me to be satisfied.

...
I walked in the halls, ignoring the talk of a new student. I myself am going through the new student phase and it's not exactly ideal. Besides I need to focus on proving myself to Cobra Kai.

I kept on walking till a certain blonde and his group came up to me.

They cornered me, giving me little space to run.

Johnny spoke first, "Hey, you gonna show up? Or were you all talk yesterday?"

I scoffed, "I'm showing up Johnny, just you wait."

"Ooo..., what're you gonna do? Try to seduce us to let you join? I wouldn't mind getting a piece of that ass," Johnny teased.

"Fuck off blondie," I cursed, "You and your dick head Sensei can both go fuck yourselves."

Johnny jumped to action, grabbing the collar of my shirt and pulling me towards his face, "Say that one more time I dare you."

I laughed in his face, "Gladly, you and your dick head Sensei can both go fuck yourselves."

Johnny launched a punch at my face that was unavoidable due to his grip on my collar. The hit itself hurt and made my lip sting with blood, but I was ok.

I ducked from his next hit, then I sweeped my leg under his, causing him to fall. That's when I took the chance and bolted. I knew some karate but not a lot. And I sure as hell didn't want to stay for the group fight.

...
I walked into the dojo, took off my shoes, and joined the others.

Johnny walked over to me once again. He eyed me like I was some type of pray. It's kinda hot. He's kinda hot. But an asshole nonetheless.

"You know what you pulled today isn't gonna slide, I'll get you back, but after we can forget this and you can come back to my place for some fun," Johnny offered.

I shook my head smiling, "I'm not here for you Johnny, I never was. Our little silent flirting on the first encounter was nothing. I'm mesmerized by the karate itself, not your toned abs."

Johnny laughed, "Trust me, you'll want me, and when that happens, I'll make you beg."

I sighed, "I'm sure you'll try."

Johnny winked before walking back to his place.

"Alright, Johnny warm everyone up," Sensei nodded towards the flirty boy. I must admit again, he's hot, an asshole, but hot.

Johnny bowed before putting his fist up. Everyone copied his movements.

"Ya!" Johnny yelled.

"Heya!" We all yelled back, punching hard into the air.

I made sure to keep my position strong so I don't show any signs of hesitation. I can't have these people think that they have the better of me.

"Ya!"

"Heya!"

This process went on for a good while before Sensei decided it was enough.

"Today we have someone willing to join us, frail bones over here thinks she can handle Cobra Kai," The buff man smiled.

Johnny smirked at me.

"Johnny, frail bones, come forward," Sensei ordered.

I did as he said.

"You two are going to fight, Johnny give this girl a lesson," Sensei smiled evilly.

Johnny replied with, "Yes Sensei!"

We both bowed and got into positions. Johnny strikes first, I easily dodge his hit.

I add on a kick to the stomach after my dodge. It catches Johnny off guard, causing him to fall on his back.

Sensei gives me a questioning look.

Johnny comes back with more hits. We go on fighting until I win with the sweep that I pulled off earlier.

"Hmm, I'm impressed frail bones, I hate to say it but I am. I guess you can join us."

I bowed to him. I didn't scoff or smile or frown. I showed no emotion. Johnny however wasn't the slightest bit pleased. He didn't get his revenge like he said he would.

I whispered to Johnny before going back into my line, "I guess there won't be any fun at your house."

He blushed with anger as I winked and walked back into my line.