~13~

!!⚠️ A tiny bit Spicy, just a lil bit⚠️ !! (Dear god I'm not ready to read this one)

I limped out of there as fast as possible. I wasn't only running from Michael. I was also running from Johnny kissing Ali. When I looked over at them, they were locking lips.

My ankle started to hurt but I kept going, not waiting to see my fate if Michael catches me.

"Fuck," I cursed under my breath, "Johnny is suppose to drive me home."

I hopped in his car and hid, praying that Michael won't find me. A few minutes pass of complete silence. Then I hear someone jog out of the club.

I glanced up, only to be relieved when I saw Daniel.

"Daniel can you please help me?" I called out, getting out of the car.

Daniel looked at me with a sad smile, "Are you ok?"

I looked at him in the eyes for a moment before tears started to slip from my eyes. Daniel instantly grabbed me and pulled me into a hug.

I just cried into his shoulder, explaining everything.

As I was crying I felt someone pull me away from Daniel. My heart started to pound as I thought of who it could be. I turn around, hoping it's not Michael.

To my relief and sadness, it's Johnny. He looked at me with pleading eyes, "Let me explain."

Daniel grabbed me back, "She doesn't want to talk to you."

"Princess please listen to me!" Johnny begged, "Ali kissed me! I had nothing to do with it, you left before seeing me push her off."

Daniel scoffed, "That's a fucking lie."

I noticed Michael walking over to us behind Johnny's shoulder. I turned to Daniel, "Thank you Daniel, I'll see you tomorrow."

Then I turned to Johnny, grabbed his hand and rushed to the car, "We need to get out of here. We can argue all we want but not right now."

Johnny noticed my urgency and nodded, quickly starting his car. As we drove off I noticed Michael giving me a smirk.

"You can't run from me Angel!" He yelled.

I let out loud whimper, causing Johnny to look at me with concern.

"What's wrong, Y/n?" He asked, glancing over at me, then the road, then me again.

"Michael. He- he was going to do something to me before...what happened. He was the one that just...just yelled at us," I cried out.

Johnny opened his eyes wide before narrowing them and scowling, "That fucking douche bag has a lot of nerve showing up."

"Johnny please promise me that kiss was just Ali, please," I begged, more tears slipping from my eyes.

"Princess I promise, I only love you. I never loved anyone else, including Ali," Johnny reassured, rubbing my back.

"Do you want to stay at my place? My step dad is on a business trip and I'm sure my mom doesn't mind," Johnny offered.

I nodded quickly, "Please, I don't feel safe."

...
Johnny carried me to his room, "I feel like a groom carrying his bride."

I looked at him shell shocked. He never talks like that, it's really sweet thought and I don't mind.

Instead of responding with words, I reached up and kissed him. This encouraged Johnny to walk to his room faster.

He kicked the door and headed over to his bed, gently laying me down. He then closed and locked his door before pinning me to his bed.

"God you are gorgeous," He purred before attacking my neck with kisses.

"Johnny..." I moaned quietly.

"Princess," He cooed as he continued his abuse on my neck.

I started to squirm when his tongue started to lick from my jaw down to the nape of my neck. I couldn't help but let out small noises as he continued on.

"Keep making sweet little noises for me," Johnny whispered seductively in my ear. (Bombastic Side eye)

I blushed out of embarrassment. His hand started to travel closer to the hem of my underwear before I grabbed his hand.

"Can we wait a little longer? I'm not ready yet," I whispered quietly.

Johnny nodded, taking his hand and lacing it with mine instead, "We can wait as long as you like."

I gave him a tight embrace, breathing in his cologne. I just didn't want to do anything tonight. Especially since my encounter with Michael. And that fact Johnny's mom is home.

"Do you think Michael meant what he said? What if he shows up again?" I questioned, clearly worried.

"If he even looks your way, I'll beat the shit out of him," Johnny grumbled, "I'll never let him touch you again."

"Thank you Johnny, can we get changed and go to bed?" I asked as he got off of me.

"I was just about to go grab some of my clothes for you," He grinned, opening his drawer and pulling out a pair of sweatpants and one of his big t-shirts.

He helped me slip them on before he put on comfortable clothes. After that we snuggled in bed the rest of the night.

Broooo over 500 reads!? Thank you!!! Also I got 1 on #johnnylawrence!!! I'm sooo excited!! Thank you guys so much!!