~46~

"No," Johnny mumbled tiredly, pulling me back down to the bed.

"Johnny this is the 5th time this morning you've done this," I reminded, struggling to get back up.

Johnny held me tighter and flipped us around so he was laying on top of me. His arms kept him from completely crushing me.

"We are not getting up yet," He groaned, resting his head against the crook of my neck.

My face started to get hot as I felt his breath travel up and down my neck. He is such a big baby.

"We need to get up at some point, Love," I whispered, stroking Johnny's hair.

"Not now," He whined, hugging my body.

"Fine, we can cuddle a little bit longer but we need to get up in an hour if we want to make it to the dojo," I gave in, wrapping my arms around Johnny's waist.

"Mhmm," Johnny hummed, already drifting off to sleep.

I placed my hands over his. I rubbed small circles into them. I love this man.

With that thought I allowed myself to completely relax and fall asleep in Johnny's arms.

...
"We're going to be late!" I heard Johnny's raspy voice yell. My body jolted up in a quick motion, causing my head to feel dizzy.

I jumped up from the bed and hurried to the bathroom where Johnny was. He gave me a tooth paste filled smile that made me laugh.

"Silly," I giggled as I brushed my own teeth.

After Johnny was done he grabbed his clothes and then handed me mine. We both got dressed and grabbed our stuff for karate and ran out the door. We didn't even have time to say goodbye to my mom.

"This is what we get for cuddling an extra hour," I mumbled, sitting down in Johnny's red car.

"I don't regret a thing," Johnny smirked, starting up the car.

Then we were off to the dojo. Mr. Miyagi won't be too happy with us. He's always telling us to be on time and come early. Well we all know how that turned out.

"Are we there yet?" I whined.

Johnny glanced at me, "Not yet, Princess." He rested his hand on my thigh and slowly moved it up and down.

I smiled as I watched his soft, blonde, locks get pushed away from his forehead because of the wind. It gave me a better view of his sharp jawline and rosy cheeks.

I leaned over and kissed his cheek, causing him to blush. I love the way smiles to himself whenever I do little things like kissing his cheek.

It's adorable. My eyes landed on a bit of dirt on his chin. I chuckled a bit before brushing it off with my thumb.

"What're you doing?" Johnny asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Wiping some dirt off your face," I replied, gazing at his handsome face.

"We're getting close," Johnny mumbled, his face bright red.

I nodded, still admiring my precious lover boy. He's my world and it's too much for my heart to handle.

My fingers instinctively started to comb through Johnny's hair. He let out a low groan when I tugged on it slightly.

"Baby you need to stop teasing me like this, if you continue I won't be able to focus during practice," Johnny whined as he parked in front of our dojo.

I kissed him on the lips and winked. Johnny sighed with frustration.

"The things you do to me," He muttered.

"You love it," I giggled, grabbing my stuff.

"Oh shit," I cursed as I noticed Mr. Miyagi staring at us with an annoyed look through the glass windows.

"We're screwed," Johnny whispered.

"Yes we are," I whispered back, taking a few steps towards the door.

Johnny and I walked in. Mr. Miyagi gave us a quick glance before resuming with everyone. Daniel looked over to me and smiled. I waved at him before going into the locker rooms to change into my gi.

...
"Heya!" Daniel yelled as he punched into my hands.

"Better," I commented, smiling at the tan boy.

"You think?" He said with a grin.

"Totally," I replied, matching his energy. Ali glanced our way with an annoyed expression.

"What's up with her?" I asked Daniel as he continued to punch into my hands.

"She's not too happy with the fact that I wear the necklace you gave me," Daniel replied, rolling his eyes in the process.

"Oh," I muttered, eyeing Ali who was hitting hard into Johnny's hands.

When she noticed my gaze she stopped punching Johnny's hand and started putting her hand on Johnny's shoulder. I looked back to Daniel and motioned to Ali.

He turned around and saw Ali whisper into Johnny's ear. I smiled when I saw Johnny's face. He had a disgusted look.

"No! Why would I ever do that?" I heard Johnny exclaim.

Daniel gave Ali a sad and confused glance before turning back to me.

"Can we hangout after practice?" He asked, his eyes lacking their natural shine.

"Of course," I replied, patting his shoulder, "It'll be ok, I'm sure she'll come around."

"I hope so," Daniel muttered.

Oop 🤭 No you won't find out what she said. I don't even know. If you wanna guess or assume what she said, write it down in the comments. I will be posting on Christmas. It's crazy that's happening tomorrow. Also I apologize for not making an alternate Christmas chapter for people who don't celebrate it or celebrate something different. I didn't want to have false information put out and I didn't want to assume. So I apologize for that and I hope you enjoy whatever holiday you celebrate because you are wonderful no matter what!!!!