~37~

It's been about a month since Christmas. School will be ending in a few months. Right when it ends the guys, Johnny, and I will officially open the dojo. Right now we are fixing the place up while occasionally training there.

After a long talk with Bobby, he finally stopped messing with Johnny. We had a few incidents after the Christmas party, but it's all good now. Reese and I talk sometimes, he's back home in New York now.

I haven't seen Michael at all. I'm almost positive he's gone for good. The guys did a number on him.

For Johnny's update, his mom and stepdad still haven't returned. They've been paying for the house still. I make sure to help him out with getting groceries and other things he needs. My mom's been very supportive of all of this.

Daniel and I are great friends now. Him and Mr. Miyagi are my family at this point. I visit them often. Even Johnny has learned how to become friends with them. They've helped us with the dojo and fixing it up.

Right now I'm sitting in a chair, ready to finish my last class for the day. My leg was shaking with anticipation and excitement. Johnny and I are going to invite Daniel, the guys, Ali, and Mr. Miyagi to the dojo. 

We want to do a practice karate practice. It's kinda like testing out the dojo and seeing if it's suitable for an entire class to train there.

"Pssst Y/n," Johnny whispered, poking my shoulder with his pen.

I shifted my body towards him, "What?" My eyes kept glancing over to the teacher, making sure she doesn't catch us.

We've been getting a good bit of detention lately for talking during class. It's becoming a common occurrence.

"I love you," He cooed, puckering up his lips in a kissing motion. I rolled my eyes at him,

"I love you too."

The teacher glanced our way, giving us a raised eyebrow. I quickly shifted my body so I was facing the board. I gave the teacher an embarrassed smile before pretending to write things down in my notebook.

She nodded before turning back to the board. Johnny gave me a smirk before scribbling something onto his notebook.

When the teacher wasn't looking he threw a crumbled piece of paper at me. I let out a sigh as it plopped down in front of me.

"Johnny," I warned quietly. He threw his hands up in defense.

My eyes looked back down at the piece of paper. I could see little bits of red pen on it. I looked back to Johnny who just gave me a shrug.

The teacher gave me a glare as she adjusted her glasses. I gave her another awkward smile before dropping my head.

I checked to make sure the coast was clear before opening the crumpled paper ball. My heart melted as my eyes examined a little drawing of me.

I turned to Johnny and mouth, 'I love it.' He blushed lightly as he looked back down at his book.
....
"That was really sweet of you, love, I didn't know you could draw like that," I commented as we walked out of class.

"Ok but the teacher was definitely onto you two, she was staring you guys down hard," Jimmy stated, rubbing the back of his neck.

"She's always sticking her nose in our business," Johnny grumbled, while grabbing our helmets.

He handed me mine before putting on his, "And it's becoming annoying."

"I'm pretty sure she keeps a close eye on you two because of the fact that you guys constantly get detention for talking," Ali commented as she hoped into Daniel's car.

I couldn't help but smile when I noticed Daniel wearing his necklace I got him. He gave me a small smile back when he saw my bracelet he gave me.

I wear it often, but not as often as I wear my promise ring. To be honest I only take that ring off when I sleep and shower. Other than that, it's on all the time. I can say the same for Johnny too. He never takes his off.

"We'll see you guys at the dojo!" Johnny called out before riding off.

It didn't take long until we made it to my house. Johnny and I wasted no time in grabbing our stuff for karate practice and leaving. I made sure to say goodbye to my mom before we left.

Soon enough we were in the parking lot of our dojo, King Cobra.

I wanted the name to still involve Cobra in it. Originally it was going to be Snakebite or Black Mamba but I think King Cobra would be a little "fuck you" to Kreese so that's why I choose it. Sorry this chapter was kinda boring, I had to move the story along some how. We're getting closer to the end, which is on chapter 50. Don't worry though, I have other books on the making. As long as my phone doesn't give out on me, I'll continue writing 😌💅