~5~

The wind rustled my hair gently, as I walked to my morning practice. The thoughts of last night with Johnny are still lingering. His kiss is still lingering on my lips.

Even now I can still feel his warmth. I can smell his cologne from the jacket, it filled my heart with ease.

It's sickening really. I've never felt so mushy towards someone, it's making me feel some type of way. A type of way that rests in the pit of my stomach.

How can someone fall so far for a person in less than a month? I still can't come to terms with myself how I feel about Johnny.

It's not just his blonde locks and pretty blue eyes. He makes me laugh, he's stronger in ways I could never be, and he makes up for being a dick head.

I'm just trying to figure out if he's messing with me or not. I've overheard from a few people that he still has the hots for Ali. God I hope not. It'll crush me if that's the case.

I finally reached the dojo. I took a deep breath before entering, I can not loose my focus because of my nerves.

I walked into the dojo. I slipped my chucks off and headed to the bathroom where I can change. That asshole Kreese didn't let girls in till me so there is no girl's locker room.

I still don't know why I'm still here. Johnny you doofus. I sighed as my inner self pointed out the obvious.

I slipped on my white gi, straightening out the wrinkles with my fingers.

Only a few boys were there. I was earlier than usual. Not sure why but I needed some time to myself to think.

A knock of the bathroom door startled me, "I'll be out in a second!"

"Princess it's me, can I come in, it's important," Johnny called out to me.

"Yeah come in," I yelled back, blushing slightly.

Johnny opened the door and quickly shut it, "I got you something."

I turned around to see a bright red Johnny holding something behind his back.

"What is it?" I asked, laughing at his goofy smile.

"Here," He held out a little f/c dinosaur figurine.

I looked at it in awe, my heart pounding, "Johnny I love it!"

I held the dinosaur in my hand, smiling at it.
I gently placed it in my pocket.

"Johnny that was so sweet, why did you get me this?" I asked, grinning ear to ear.

"Y/n..be mine? Please...I know it hasn't been long, but I really want you Princess," Johnny asked, clearly nervous.

My nerves calmed down instantly. I pulled him into a hug, "Yes, I'll be yours, I pinky promise."

I held out my pink. Johnny chuckled as he hooked his pinky around mine. He kissed my pinky softly, "I just had to lock it real quick."

My heart skipped a beat, "You really are a prince."

I stood on my tip toes and kissed Johnny gently. Making sure I double locked in the promise.

"Let's get to training," I beamed, dragging Johnny out of the bathroom.

...

Practice went by quickly. Kreese was clearly putting more work on me, I bet he's trying to get me to quit. I'm too stubborn too. And Johnny. And Johnny.

Speaking of Johnny...

"You did great today Princess," Johnny says with a smirk.

"Hmm you did alright," I teased. Johnny rolled his eyes playfully.

"Get a room!" Dutch yelled, causing the others to laugh.

"Very funny Dutch!" I barked, causing the others to laugh even more.

I tied up my chucks and head out with Johnny and the other Cobras.

"Y/n do you have answers to the math homework? Mrs. Anderson has been getting on me about not doing my work," Bobby said, putting his arm around me.

"Sorry Bobby but I don't have the answers on me right now," I chuckled.

"Dammit!...Aye Tommy you got the math homework answers!?" Bobby left me to go pester Tommy.

I laughed a bit as the guys grumbled on about school, annoying teachers, and girls. Johnny sneakily put his arm around my waist.

As we continued walking he moved it down a bit further to my hips. Slowly his hand was against my ass, causing me to blush greatly.

I punched Johnny in the shoulder, "Not in front of the guys."

Johnny smirked at me, "Why? I want them to know you're mine."

"I've been yours for about an hour or so, calm down dum dum," I giggled.

Johnny shook his head, "And? That doesn't matter, you're still mine."

"Nah I think I'm his," I said, pulling out the dinosaur figurine.

"You're ridiculous Y/n," Johnny mumbled.

"So when were you two a thing? Weren't you guys at each other throats like two days ago?" Dutch commented.

"Yeah so what? She's mine now," Johnny said triumphantly.

I just rolled my eyes at him, smiling at his childlike behavior.

"Yeah I'm yours Johnny,"

...

Umm hi to the one person who kept reading. Thank you! I appreciate you a lot and I hope you're enjoying the book so far! 🥺❤️

2023 me, uh I'm cringing so hard rereading this. I'm about to shame y'all for liking this book cause bro...what in the world?? This sucks ass. Lmao thanks for making me Wattpad famous though, y'all are real ones for that.