~39~

"Yeah, thank you so much again! I'm really sorry we hav-"

"No hunny! You and Johnny can stay here as long as you like, I'll be here for you two," my mom interrupted.

"I love you, I'll see you soon ok?"

"I love you too sweetheart, I'll see you soon."

That's when I hung up and turned to Johnny smiling, "You can stay!"

He picked me up and spun me around, "Yes!"

I kissed him on the lips, quick and simple but full of excitement.

...
"Are you ready?" I asked, looking back at the big house.

"More than ready, it's about time I left this place for good," Johnny mumbled, hoping into his car. I hopped in after him.

"We'll stay at my moms until we can find our own place," I said, cupping Johnny's face.

"This is good for us, it's a whole new chapter,"
Johnny responded, melting into my hand.

"Yeah," I beamed at him, excited for our new adventure.

We talked about possibilities as we got closer and closer to my apartment. My mom was waiting for us outside of the apartment complex.

She waved to us as Johnny parked his car. He gave me a nervous glance before helping me out of the car. I gave him a reassuring smile as we approached my mom.

"Hey sweetie, you and Johnny can go inside and unpack ok?" She greeted us.

I gave her a small nod before helping Johnny with his bags. We carried his stuff to my room, which has plenty of space for him.

"Are you sure it's ok? I can sleep on the couch-," Johnny started.

"Why? Love we've been sleeping together for a long time now, it's not any different," I say, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I know, I just don't want to be a burden," Johnny says back, his blue eyes filled with worry.

"It'll be ok, you're not a burden, we'll find a place I promise," I reassure, laying my head against his shoulder. My hands rubbed against Johnny's back, comforting him.

"I just...thought my mom would take my side..." Johnny muttered, his voice cracking, along with my heart.

I hugged him tighter in my arms, "I'm right here, remember I love you, and I'll never leave your side."

"I love you too, we'll get through this," Johnny confirmed, more for himself than me.

I moved my head to look at him in the eyes. The eyes I've fallen for since day one. All I can think of is all the times I've looked into his eyes and felt safe.

-Flashbacks-
I watched through the glass, my eyes focused on that specific blonde. He glanced my way and gave me a small smirk.
...
His clear baby blues stared deep into my eyes, "Ok princess, but don't you take it back once I start talking again."
...
The bell rung, dismissing everyone. Johnny was out first, his eyes lit up when he saw me.
-End of flashbacks-

Every moment was burned into my mind, leaving permanent imprints. I wouldn't want it any other way.

"All I need is you. When I'm with you I know everything will turn out ok," I whispered, kissing Johnny.

He kissed me softly, gripping my waist. I smiled into the kiss, feeling safe.

"We will always stick together, no matter what," Johnny beams.

"Always," I replied.

We clung together like that for a little while before deciding to unpack Johnny's things. After that we hopped into bed and cuddled until we both fell asleep.
...
"Heya!" I yelled, punching into Johnny's hands.

"You need to straighten your back Princess," Johnny smirked, putting his hand on my lower back.

"Johnny get off the floor," I said with a mischievous smile.

"What? I'm not on th- Aah!" Johnny yelped as I grabbed his arm and flipped him onto the ground.

I let out a shriek when he grabbed my arm and pulled me down with him. All of the guys were laughing at the scene in front of them.

"So you know princess, Valentine's Day is coming up next week, do you wanna be my valentine?" Johnny asked slyly as he helped me up.

"Obviously, I'm your girlfriend dum dum you don't even have to ask," I respond, kissing the tip of Johnny's nose.

"Yeah I know," Johnny replied, winking at me, "I just felt like asking."

"Mmhmm," I hummed, pulling locks of sweaty hair out from Johnny's head band.

I know it was kinda short, but I still low key cried while reading this. I just made a bunch of cookies and for some reason it made me sad so this like helped but also didn't. 😂