~24~

The boys all stayed over at Johnny's for the weekend along with me. I started to notice that his step dad and mom were rarely home. Johnny told me before not to worry about it but sometimes I just can't help it.

"The beer is over there," Johnny said while pointing over to the fridge. Dutch and Jimmy went out to the kitchen to go grab some.

We all agreed on settling on a movie for the rest of tonight and then we'll figure something out for tomorrow in the morning.

I sat on Johnny's lap, feeling myself become relaxed and calm from his presence. I snuggled into his chest as close as possible, never wanting to let go. To be honest I don't think I'll ever be able to.

"You're so cuddly tonight Princess," Johnny cooed as he played with my hair.

I yawned lightly, causing Johnny to chuckle.

"Just relax sweetheart."

I did just that. So much so that I ended up sleeping for the majority of the movie. It was only when Johnny gently shook me awake when I realized it was almost over.

"How long have I been out?" I asked tiredly.

"About an hour," Johnny responded. I nodded before clinging back on to him.

I giggled as the boys complained about being single.

"I don't know how you found yourself such an amazing girl Johnny, it seems impossible," Bobby chuckled.

"Yeah I'm not too sure how I found her either, it was definitely a rough start," Johnny chuckled.

I laughed as I remembered our first few encounters. We really did act like enemies at first. I can't say it's like an enemy to lover story. We were flirting the whole time. It's more like a spice cabinet. You got some heat and you got some sweet.

(I know that was cheesy just bare with me)

"Yeah you two had it out for each other at first!" Dutch commented.

"Man it's crazy where we all are now. That one time where you and Johnny got into a fight, I was sure we had to get you. But Johnny kept us from running after you. Said something about you being special," Tommy added.

They all laughed as they remembered things that happened months ago. Yet it only feels like a week ago really.

"Sure I was mad at the time but damn she's cute as hell. I couldn't let you guys go after her," Johnny continued, rubbing my back.

"To be honest I was sure you were just a complete dick head. However you made up for it," I giggled.

"I try," Johnny said.

We all kept talking about how we all acted towards each other when I first moved here. That's when I remembered to ask.

"Can you guys give me your Christmas lists? I want some ideas," I asked. Sure I already got them some gifts, but it's never too late to get some more.

"Hmm, I gotta write one first, Johnny you got any paper?" Dutch asked. All the guys nodded in unison.

"There should be some on the counter," Johnny replied. They all scrambled up to go grab a piece of paper.

Johnny whispered to me, "What about you princess? What do you want?"

"This. All I want is what we have now. Our friends, and you. I don't know what else I could want," I answered honestly.

"Well I guess I'm gonna have to get creative then," Johnny sighed.

"But Johnny you don't have to get m-"

"I'm getting you something princess," Johnny stated firmly.

I smiled at him before leaning in to give him a kiss. Johnny smirked before kissing me back.
The boys finally found the paper and grabbed some.

They also found some pens to write with. I watched with curiosity as they wrote out their letters. I laughed a bit as I saw their messy hand writing.

Eventually they all finished their letters and handed them to me. I reviewed them carefully, making sure not to miss anything. Then I stopped when I got to Bobby's.

Bobby
•Don't tell Johnny, but I want at least a day alone with you.

That was the first thing written. I glanced at him with confusion. He didn't look my way, he was too busy talking with Jimmy.

Johnny noticed my shocked state and started to lean over me to read the letter, "Whatcha reading?"

I quickly turned it over, not wanting him to become angry. I really don't want him to be mad right now.

"Nope! It's classified information," I giggled, trying to get Johnny to play along.

"Oh wow didn't know Christmas lists were so personal," Johnny teased.

"You get your own Christmas list!" I teased back. Johnny chuckled as he continued to rub my back.

Bobby looked my way and mouthed a small thank you. I nodded before resting my head on Johnny's chest, letting my body fully relax. I started to fall asleep.

"Someone's tired, I think it's time for the princess to go to bed," Johnny commented, standing up with my dead weight in his arms.

He carried me to his room before laying me on his bed, "I love you Princess, I'll be right back."

I nodded, barely conscious. I heard a low chuckled before he left the room.

Awwwww look at you two being so damn cute. 🥺💖 Also thank you guys for 2k! It really means a lot!