~27~

It's been a few days since the tournament and our shopping spree. Now I'm in my house, forcing Johnny to help me with wrapping presents.

"My mom's at work! And I have way too much to wrap!" I explained, picking up one of the framed pictures.

I started to wrap it, struggling with the tape. Johnny reached over and grabbed the tape from my hands.

"Let me help," He muttered before tapping the wrapping paper.

I smiled at the present before labeling it 'Tommy' and putting it in his present pile.

"Thank you," I grinned, leaning over and pecking Johnny on the cheek.

It went like that for the rest of the boys presents. Me leaning over to kiss Johnny after each one to reward him. He then helped me out with the ceramic bowl. I chose it because it had an engraved bonsai tree on it.

I couldn't help but laugh when he grumbled about Daniel's present.

"What? He flirted with you before!" Johnny said in his defense.

"We're friends, besides him and Ali are a thing now," I replied, finishing up with a 'Daniel' written on the wrapping paper.

"Yeah and Ali kissed me at that party!" Johnny spat.

"But it's all ok now, just like you always say," I say calmly, cupping Johnny's cheek.

"You're right, but still," Johnny mumbled.

"You're such a baby," I giggled.

Johnny smirked before standing up. He then picked me up and spun me around before putting me back on the ground.

"You're more of a baby than me," Johnny teased. I rolled my eyes playfully before continuing with the presents.

It was late at night when we finally finished. We collapsed on my bed. Johnny was already cuddling me as soon as we hit the mattress.

"It's so late, school's gonna be so tiring tomorrow," I commented, shifting my body so I completely laid on Johnny's body.

"A new cuddling position?" He asked sleepily.

"I'm just cold," I whisper back.

"Mhmm sure," Johnny hummed in response.

"Fine you caught me, I just want to be closer to you," I came clean, slowly falling asleep.

"I love you Johnny."

"I love you too Princess."
...

I have finished writing the book ahead, there's like 50 chapters I think. Any suggestions for another Johnny x reader book? Or if you want a Daniel one I could do that too. I have a Johnny x oc fan fic in process but I also want to do x reader cause I love you guys! So give me suggestions!