~2~

Johnny Lawrence. You think he'd give up at this point. But no.

I'm currently pinned to my locker, Johnny leaning in close to my face.

"You know it really bugs me that you joined Cobra Kai. It also bugs me that you're fucking hot," Johnny muttered the last part to himself. I still heard it.

"You know you're pretty hot too, if you weren't such a dick I would've actually agreed to your offer yesterday," I replied, biting my lip.

"God you make me mad," Johnny sighed, "I'm having a party tonight, show up if you're not a pussy."

I smiled at him, "Sure."

Johnny released me, "9pm, be there." With that he was gone.

"Hey, what was that?" The new kid asked.

I took a quick one over on him. Tan skin, dark hair, pretty brown eyes, he was pretty hot himself.

"Johnny Lawrence being a dick," I chuckled.

The kid rubbed the back of his neck, "Yeah he is a dick. I got this from him." He pointed to his black eye.

"Oo, that's gotta hurt, all that guy did to me was a bloody lip," I said.

The kid smiled at me, "I'm Daniel LaRusso."

"I'm Y/n L/n," I introduced myself, blushing a little.

"That's a pretty name for a pretty girl," He beamed.

"Thanks, you're quite the charmer," I complimented.

He grabbed my hand and kissed it, "No,
thank you."

Daniel waved me goodbye before leaving. My heart is in a jumbled mess. Johnny is hot but a dick. Daniel is hot and a charmer. Both of them are making my heart throb.

Oh shit! I gotta get to class!!

-Later that night-

I knocked on the door. I hope I'm at the right place. Johnny's handwriting made it hard to read the address. And if he does live here, then holy shit this house is huge.

"Y/n, you're here," Johnny greeted. His smirk made my heart beat faster.

"Come in," He ordered.

I walked in with him. A few whistles could be heard throughout the crowd of people. I glared at the ones that openly checked me out.

A boy came up to Johnny and I, "Hey man, what's up?"

Johnny smiled, "Nothing much, what's up with you?"

"Nothing really, anyways where's the beer?" The guy asked.

Johnny pointed over to a cooler laying next to a counter. The guy thanked Johnny and headed off.

"Why do you want me here Lawrence?" I asked, leaning against the door.

Johnny wrapped his arm around me. I felt a bit uneasy by this.

"Listen, we had a bad start," Johnny started.

I scoffed, "You're telling me."

"Look I feel bad. And I really do mean it, you are attractive. And you got a fierce attitude, I'm overall intrigued by you," Johnny explained, avoiding eye contact. His face flushed slightly.

"Wow, didn't know you had such a way with words Johnny," I chuckled.

Johnny rolled his eye playfully at me, "All I'm asking for is another chance. I'll be less asshole-ish this time. I can't promise that for Sensei though."