~8~

I enjoyed talking with a few people around the party as I waited for my friends to come back.

I met this one guy named Ralph. He's alright, a bit weird, but alright. He offered me a dance but I declined. I'm bit impatient for my friends to come back.

Now I'm just standing by myself, swaying to the music. Suddenly a loud crash could be heard, along with a, "You're dead punk!"

I gasped as I watched Daniel speed through the room, "Move!" He yelled, pushing people out of the way.

Two seconds later, Johnny came running after him, the boys following. I noticed Johnny's hair was soaking wet.

I ran after them, stumbling a bit because of my heels.

"Wait! Stop!" I screamed, running through a car crash.

I watched as the boys jumped the fence, trying to make their way to Daniel.

I, wearing a dress and heels, had a hell of a time getting over it, but I did.

When I finally reached them they were pulling Daniel down from a fence.

I ran over, wincing in pain as I tripped. My ankle made a loud cracking noise. I yelped in pain before getting up and limping over to the group.

Johnny was beating Daniel into the ground, "You could've left it alone! You just had to ruin it!"

I tried to stop him but Bobby held me back, "Johnny, fucking stop!"

Johnny didn't even look at me. He just continued on treating Daniel like a body bag. I grew angrier by the second.

At this point I snapped, slamming my uninjured foot into Bobby's leg causing him to fall and cry out in pain.

"He's had enough!" Bobby yelled through pain.

Dutch argued back, "No mercy!"

Johnny looked back at Bobby, "He's had enough when I say it's enough man!"

Before he could dig into Daniel and further I punched him in the face. Johnny stepped back in shock.

"What the hell Y/n!?" He growled. It startled me. I've never seen him with such aggression in his eyes.

Jimmy pushed me to the ground causing me to whimper. Johnny didn't even care, he was just focused on Daniel.

He was about to kick him when this old man Jumped down from the fence and beat everyone up. (Wow very descriptive younger me. This is so camp tho)

He picked up Daniel and disappeared. My heart thumped loudly as I watched the boys twitch on the ground. With my free leg I kicked Johnny in the gut, causing him to cry out.

"I told you to stop," I cried out before limping back home to my apartment, tears in my eyes.

...
The next day was hell. I refused to see anyone for my ankle, making it impossible to get anywhere. It's badly swollen and bruised.

To add on to that, Johnny has been a dick. He's been pestering me to talk to him and saying Daniel deserved it. I just couldn't be bothered with his stupid explanations.

Right now it's been about a week since the party, I've been avoiding everyone and my ankle has gotten worse from all of the walking around.

I was putting my books in my locker when Johnny came up behind me. He pressed himself into me, "Princess you don't understand."

I just ignored him, continuing on putting things back into my locker.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you!" He yelled.

I continued to ignore him. At this point he was growing angrier.

"Close your fucking locker and look at me god dammit!" He screamed, kicking the locker next to me.

I jumped from the noise, but continued to stay silent.

Johnny got fed up, slamming my locker shut aggressively, "I said close your fucking locker and look at me."

I turned towards him, tears threatening to spill. He's never acted this way towards me before, to tell you the truth it's terrifying. (Gorl wdym he literally punched you in like the first chapter)

He roughly grabbed my chin and forced me to look into his eyes. I started to shake from how terrified I am, tears began to slide down my face.

"Shit," Johnny cursed quietly.

"Y/n I'm so sorry. I- I'm hurting you," He let go of my chin, "I let my rage take over and didn't even think about you, I'm so sorry you had to see me like that. Pease forgive me." (He was fighting his inner demons lmao)

I looked up at his face and examined the black eye I gave him, "Johnny, you hurt Daniel. You beat him till he couldn't stand. That strike first strike hard no mercy bullshit is fucking stupid. Look I'm dropping out of Cobra Kai, If it encourages this than I don't want to be involved with it. I can't be involved with you."

With that I limped away. I glanced back at Johnny. He was lashing out at my locker, throwing himself into it and cursing at it.

Tears slipped from my eyes as I walked away, not being able to stand watching him like this.

Would Johnny kiss the homies goodnight? I don't know why I'm asking this but, seriously, would he?

(Yes he fucking would, idk why younger me thought that was even a question)