~29~

It's the day after break started, I'm finishing up some homework before heading to Johnny's house tomorrow so we can set everything up.

A ringing startled me. I looked over at the phone laying on my dresser. I wasn't expecting anyone to call. My mom just left, so it's not her.

I continued on bombarding my brain with thoughts on who it is as I walk over to the phone. I take a deep breath before picking it up.

"Hello?"

"Y/n! It's me Reese! Do you want to hang out later, I'm staying here for the holidays," Reese yelled on the other line.

"Reese! Yes we have to hang out! How about later tonight, 5pm good? We can meet at golf n stuff," I responded enthusiastically.

I could practically hear Reese's smile, "Sounds good, anyways I'll meet you there."

As Reese hangs up I smile. I put the phone back down and opened my top drawer. I grabbed the box that was meant to be Reese's present. I was going to give it to him this year. Then I found out we were moving.

It's crazy that I can still give him the present! It's real simple. A case of water colors. Reese used always loved using water colors to add life to his drawings.

I smiled at his name written in cursive on the wrapping paper.
...

The wind brushed my nose lightly, causing it to turn pink. I smiled when I noticed the familiar figure. Reese.

"Reese! Hurry up we need to catch up!" I call out, waving at him.

Reese runs over to me, his dark locks of hair bouncing as he reaches me. He goes straight in for a hug, I hug him back. How could I not!? I haven't seen him in forever.

"I have something for you!" I cheer, handing him the wrapped present.

Reese gave me a questioning look before opening, "Thank you so much! You didn't have to get me anything."

"It's alright, you and I are best friends," I say with a chuckle.

"Well do you want to go inside?" He asked. I nodded before guiding him inside the doors of Golf n Stuff.

We enjoyed our time there, playing arcade games, talking about life. Suddenly he points out my ring.

"Are you married or some shit?" Reese asked, examining the ring.

"It's a promise ring, my boyfriend Johnny gave it to me," I explained.

"Is Johnny the super tall blonde with a temper?" Reese asked. I giggled.

"Yeah that's him," I say with a small smile, thinking about my sweet boyfriend.

"So I'm guessing you two are serious then," Reese commented as he walked back to his car.

"For a long while now," I replied, waving him goodbye.

"See ya around L/n," Reese chuckled.

"See ya Ranson," I say back, mocking the last name tone.

Reese chuckled before speeding off. I smiled to myself before heading back to my house.

-The next day-
"Princess I'm hear!!" I heard Johnny yell.

I ran over to the door, my heart pounding with excitement. My first Christmas with Johnny is right around the corner! I can't wait to see his reaction to his ring.

I opened the door and immediately jumped onto Johnny, clinging onto him. Johnny jumped a bit, startled from the sudden attack.

"I miss you!" I cried. Johnny rolled his eyes playfully as he leaned down to hug me back.

"Baby it's only been two days," He laughed, carrying me over to the car.

"And? I still missed you," I huffed, plopping myself onto the seat.

"Aw is the princess upset?" Johnny teased, sitting down next to me.

"Dick head," I mumbled. Johnny laughed a bit.

As we drove off he moved his hand to my thigh. My breathing hitched as he trailed his hand up.

"You know we never finished what you started on that Thursday before the tournament," Johnny started, glancing over at me as his hand moved further.

"You're right, but not today! We are setting up for Christmas!" I cheered.

Johnny smiled at me, "Fine, but I now have a new present idea for my list."

"And you'll get that present on Christmas, but for now be patient!" I giggled, winking at Johnny.

He blushed a bright red, almost brighter than his car. Speaking of his car, we're here!

I jumped out of the car, racing to the door, "Christmas tree time!!!"

Johnny ran after me, laughing at my childishness. I let out a small yelp when he grabbed my waist.

"Don't scare me like that!" I scolded.

"And what're you gonna do about it?" Johnny taunted, opening his door.

"Hm revoke your special Christmas present," I barked back, winking the blondie.

"No! I take it back! I take it back!" Johnny cried out.

"You horny bastard," I laughed, walking into the house.

Once again Johnny's mom and step dad weren't home. I gave him a confused look. He just shrugged his shoulders nervously.

"Um, they leave for the holidays," Johnny explained, quickly shutting down the subject.

"Anyways let's set up the tree!" He cheered, regaining his enthusiastic attitude.

"I'll go grab the ornaments from your room!" I yelled before running up the stairs.

Aaaaaaahhhh you guys are way too nice to me. I hope you enjoy this chapter.