Chapter 4

Grian was checking through his barge, looking at all the sales and collecting the diamonds.

The sun was bright above him, shining a ray through the center part of the floating wooden building.

He couldnt help but stop every once in a while and think about what the voice had said.

They shouldn't underestimate you... what was that supposed to mean? Surely the other hermits didnt think of him like that.

They wouldn't just see him as an easy thing to push out of the way. Right?

The voice seemed to want him to get revenge. How was he supposed to do that?

Was it even worth it?

Questions kept swirling through his mind, clouding anything else out.

Maybe he should get revenge on the HEP. They had tried to burn all the mycelium in front of the resistance's eyes.

Thankfully that plan didnt work, but they had tried.

Tried to burn hours of work. That definitely deserved revenge. Deserved punishment. No- Grian was just thinking crazy again.

But his mind couldnt snap away from him causing pain to Scar. He tried to shake his head to get it out but it was if something was keeping it there.

And he couldnt help but feel a bit of satisfaction at the idea of causing hurt to the mayor.

Maybe 30 minutes later Grian had collected all the diamonds. He turned towards the center of the barge and crafted them into diamond blocks before adding them to the ever growing pile under the sand.

Grian suddenly heard a thump and he looked around him quickly, realizing that Welsknight had flown into the side entrance of the barge.

"Oh hey Grian." Wels said, his armor glinting in the sun that managed to get through the grey windows of the barge.

"Hi Wels." Grian greeted back. "Not much stalk right now. I need to re-fill! Anyways, I got to go. See ya!" Grian waved his hand at Wels. He ended the conversation early on purpose.

"Bye!" Wels said, and Grian spreaded his large wings. He flew out of the barge with a woosh.

Soaring above the shopping district, the sun brought out the different shades of Grians red wings.

He did a little loop, glad to feel the wind on his skin. He stopped in mid air and hovered at the same place, and the wind got pushed back and forth as his wings went up and down. He looked around for a second.

He could make out hermits walking around the streets. They stopped to chat, look inside shops, and check their stock.

Grian casted a look at the HEP factory that made the carbonated milk called Moopop.

Moopop was disgusting.

He let out a small huff. They couldnt let the HEP win. Looking back down, he spotted two figures walking down the stairs from the Town hall.

It was Scar and Cub.

Grian tightened his jaw and swiped his hand through his messy hair before putting it back down.

How was he supposed to get any sort of revenge with Cub behind Scar the whole way?

Grian knew that Cub was a very good aimer with a bow and arrow. Grian on the other hand couldnt PVP if he tried.

He flapped at the same place for a few seconds before flying back down and landing on one of the square spikes on the top of his barge.

He sat down and let his legs hang while thinking.