Chapter 10

Grian was in the shopping district which was a bit suprizing.

Etho had persuaded him to get a bit of actual work done and Grian had to agree.

He had missed the last Campfure Woods on Friday. Etho told him that people got worried. Hermits rarely missed those.

He flew up into the light of the day, hovering above the barge.

He had collected more items to start building the new resistance HQ but hadn't actually started. The design was a bit odd but Grian thought it was appropriate to have mushrooms as the bases layout.

Grian landed again and started to walk through the streets, not for any reason.

Any time he saw another hermit they looked either curious, worried, or maybe a bit angry.

But always they greeted eachother before moving on.

Grian wondered if any other hermit had NPC Grian in their thoughts. He knew Etho did but Etho was always a bit peculiar- in a good way.

When Grian said that he could help Etho with anything that needs doing the fellow hermit had just nodded.

Suddenly Grian was taken off his feet. He fell to the ground and hit hard before looking up startled. A dragons head was skimming across the ground looking at him while it went the other way.

Grian let out a laugh realizing he was walking on Iskalls street.

Quickly getting off that street Grian was up in the air once again.

He looked back at his barge.

Grian had set up some more of his Barge Mystery Box Treasure Hunt Team Edition earlier that day- he wondered who was going to partake in it. It wasnt actually up yet though.

He flapped his wings as his head turned towards where the HQ resistance base was going to be.

Suddenly he heard a yelling. He flew towards the sound and spotted Doc yelling at Etho far below.

They were in front of VintageBeefs llama shop and Grian landed, followed by him hiding behind some stacked chests.

"Stop! That's getting really annoying! I've been telling you for the last few months and you wont! I'm getting tired of it!" Doc yelled. Etho was pressed against a wall.

Grians eyes widened. Doc didnt know what he was doing.

"Well you gotta admit it is kinda hilarious." Etho snickered.

At this Doc pulled his sword out. Grian decided it was a good time to interfere.

"Whoa whoa whoa whoa! Put the sword down!" Grian said, stepping out.

Both Doc and Etho looked his way.

"What? I guess both of you are doing this together?" Doc responded, snarling.

"I dont even know what you are talking about." Grian said.

Doc started to talk again. Etho straightened himself while he did.

"Etho keeps using his Shady-E things on me. I swear, if I get stung by a bee one more time I'm going to end his life!" Doc roared.

Grian couldnt hide a laugh but subtly turned it into a weird sounding cough.

"Well, you have asked him to stop?" Grian asked.

"Of course I have but he wont! All my chests are filled to the brim with glass!"

Grian tried to hide another laugh. He could see why Etho was doing this.

"Stop laughing. If this happened to you you would be just as angry."