Chapter 24

Grian and Xisuma were at Falses and Bdubs burial site.

Grians tombstone had already been taken down.

Hermits gathered around them, all keeping distance and waiting anxiously.

Xisuma had already told them the news that False and Bdubs could come back. Everyone had the reaction Grian had.

The sun was coming down. A nice sunset glow put everything under shade.

Suddenly Scar said, "Could you two hurry up?"

Scar was taking Bdubs death very badly. Grian felt guilt anytime the mayor came in sight.

"Yeah, yeah. Just a minute." Xisuma turned to Grian. "Have you ever heard of a comand block?" He asked.

Grians wings twitched back. "Yeah! Did you get one?"

X nodded.

Grian gasped. "How?"

Xisuma replied. "I've had it ever since I started this server. Season one. I've been waiting for a good excuse to use it."

Comand blocks could only be used once if you got them. If you somehow even managed to get one. Grian couldn't even imagine how Xisuma got his hands on it.

"Well," Xisuma placed down the block, "Its time." He made his voice louder. "Everyone needs to step back! I haven't ever used one of these before and I dont know what it could do."

Grian blinked and asked "Me to?"

Xisuma nodded.

Grian jogged backwards until he was a safe distance away. Mount. Scarmor reached above all the hermits heads. Grian took in a breath.

Xisuma placed his hands on the block. He clicked something causing a small latch to open. Then he started to type. It took a few minutes until he closed it again. He turned his head and looked at all of the hermits before looking back. Then he pressed a button.

Nothing happened. Grian looked around then asked, "Are they on spawn island like I was?"

Xisuma said "Well I guess they should be."

Murmurs from all the hermits came and Keralis said "Well let's go check it out."

Scar was the first to use a rocket and fly up. After that most of the hermits followed.

Grian really hoped they were there.

He rose up in the air and flew above the mushroom island.

He paused mid air for a second before diving towards the spawn island.

Hermits were all gathered. Grian landed on the edge of it.

Sure enough he spotted a very confused looking Bdubs and False. They were being hugged and crowded around.

A lot of talking was going on. Grian caught Bdubs say "Whoa! What just happened?"

Scar replied with "Ha-ha! More than you can imagine!"

Grian watched it all uncertainly. He took a step back. The back of his shoe started to soak in water.

Then he felt a pat on his shoulder. His mustached friend was there, smiling.

Grian met his gaze and said, "Is it all okay?"

Mumbo nodded. "Yeah. Ha.. everything is just fine."
_________________________________________

Hello! Story writer here! Wow, its over...  Geez! That went quick!

I mostly made this story because I wanted to approve on writing. I'm not the best in the world, not even close, and I'm attempting to get better.

I don't really know what inspired this story actually. I just watched Grians build battle video with Taurtis (man, I miss Taurtis) and saw NPC Grian in it. After that I was like, 'Hmmm... this would make a good story!'

All of this was pre-written. I didn't want to start a story, hook people on, then just leave it unfinished. I've done that before and I felt really bad. So here it is! Ta-da!

Woo...! I still can't belive its over.

Only 24 chapters as well. And none of them were over 2000 words long. Heh...

Again, I'm working on writing. I need to add more detail in my words.

If you have any questions I'll answer them below.

I decided to add a word count at the end of every part because I saw a story do that before and I liked the idea.

Thanks so much for reading this!!!! I'm still in a bit of a shock that it's all over.

And I have more story ideas that I might bring into writing.

Until next time...

-Me

Ps. This part has 706 words :).

_________________________________________