Chapter 22

I might publish a new story my belovefd sister is writing more, but she doesn't have her own account, and I asked her if she'd like me to put it on mine so I can filter out anything she wouldn't want to read if anyone put anything like rude like has happened before. I want to tell her the "show don't tell" rule, but she'll think I'm criticizing everything she does. Any suggestions? 

Two days in a row of publishing. I honestly don't think I've done this since I was working on A Court of Fear and Longing, but here you go. 

When Elentyia woke, she had a moment of panic. She was in the dark, again, and she thought of the spring court. But it wads far different here. Dryer, but a sense of evil in the air she'd only recently felt in dreams. 

She tried to call to Niall with her mind, but it didn't work. 

"Don't try to call him. They've injected you with ewnough iron to eb deadly to anyone else."

She turned toward the voice and almost cired when she found the source. 

On the other side of the bars containing her was Sam, Nehemia right behind him. 

She strugvgled to regain her voice. 

"What have you done?" She managed to gasp.

"Please, I have no choice," She heard the desperateness in his voice, saw the guilt in his eyes. 

"It's has to do with what happens once a day. We're being controlled not by the gods, but a demon of the worst kind imaginable. Not from Hel, though." 

"That'll be quite enough." An amused voice from the shadows. The woman who stepped out was well known to Elentyia, for it was the woman from her terrible nightmare just a few nights ago. 

She knew who it was, now, somehow. A dark being, thousands of years old, that went by many different names. Demons like Heni knew her as Fealltoir, but that was the rarest of her names. Others she went by were Queen Maeve of the fae and Amarantha. Amren's sister, ultimately, soured by years of hatred and jealousy. 

The one that had almost killed everyone she knew. 

"Now that you're awake," She was saying, "We can begin the ceremony. How would you like to be put fulloy in my control for a few thousand years? Your father sure enjoyed it enough."

..........

Short chapter, but all I can really write tonight. I exhausted my writing skills trying to write a book report that was late. Big, fancy words are the way to go, but they leave me exhausted. Hope you all have a great day/night. I'm going to bed.