𝕮𝖔𝖔𝕶𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕯𝖎𝖘𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗

No one's pov

It was a usual day for the lovely couple. Jungkook was sleeping on his bed when he tried to cuddle the male next to him, he found no one. He furrowed and opened and rubbed his eyes, due to the brightness of the sun. He looked on his side and saw his lovely boyfriend was not there.

He scratched his head in confusion."Where is he?"Jungkook said going downstairs. He went to the kitchen to find his boyfriend there."Love"Jungkook said and back-hugged Taehyung.

"Good morning kook, "Taehyung said turning around and pecking his boyfriend's lips."Morning love" Jungkook said.

"Why are you awake so early today?"Jungkook asked in confusion."It's already 9 kook" Taehyung said giggling."Ohh"Jungkook said and nodded."Yeah now let me go I need to make food for us"Taehyung said trying to get out of Jungkook's grip on his waist.

"Baby you don't need to cook. We have maids, they will cook."Jungkook said nervously."I gave maid holiday today. So I'm going to try making it."Taehyung said excitedly clapping his hands. Jungkook gulped visibly, he already made his mind where to buy a new house for them, because Taehyung won't cook without burning the whole house.

"You are already gulping?"Taehyung asked."Ahh yes my baby is going to make food for me so I'm very excited"Jungkook answered with a smile but inside he was screaming for help."Aww really then go and take a bath I will prepare the food."Taehyung said pushing Jungkook away."Okay"Jungkook said and ran towards their room.

In Taekook's Bedroom

Jungkook quickly bathed and got ready. He didn't go downstairs for now cause he had to inform his hyungs about Taehyung cooking.

Jungkook's POV

In the group chat

Me:-
HYUNGS

WorldwideAmajinHandsome:-
Yes, my child.

HarryPota:-
What happened?

RockBison:-
Yes, what happened?

Idon'tcookIdon'tcleanIjustsleep:-
What do you want?

AreyoukobiI'mhobi:-
Yeah, you okay?

Me:-
Hyung Taehyung is cooking....

WorldwideAmajinHandsome:-
...........

RockBison:-
........

HarryPota:-
....

WorldwideAmajinHandsome:-
I'm bringing the fire extinguisher.

RockBison:- 
 I have found a house which is according to Taehyung's taste.

HarryPota:-
Should I call the firefighters now or after?

Me:-
Guys I'm already scared don't make it scarier.