Along with her she took...

Penelope Rosanna Murphy

52 Coppetts Rd

London

N10 1JL

Dear Lo, 

I really do hope this is the right address otherwise I'm going to look like a complete and utter twat (If you're not the talented, fantastic, amazing Penelope then please send this to the return address on the back).

Assuming this is my Lo, 

How are you doing? 

I remember returning to Liverpool from Hamburg and we had somehow gained a load of fans in Liverpool; it was overwhelming to be known as the guitarist of  "that famous band" instead of "Oh George Harrison? Yeah he's my neighbour!"  or  "Oh I went to school with him!"  and my favourite "Who?". 

The boys are all asking for you, John asks "  How is the lovely Rose doing?" I genuinely believes you like being called that, Paul asks " When are you going to come and move to the lovely Liddypool so George can stop sulking!" (I don't sulk! But they will if they don't get a reply apparently!) and Ringo asks " When are you going to come and visit?" . 

Did you like the album?  Did you find your song? I'll send a signed copy when Brian gives us our earnings, not a lot yet but maybe one day!  

How's Muswell Hill? Any new competition I should be aware of?  (Joking!) How are Gail and Margie and of course your childhood friends? 

All my love ( ing!) 

George xxx

" Penelope could you get the door please?" Took the teen out of her delighted trance, there was nothing wrong with the day. In fact it was a beautiful Junemorning; but her mood swings went back and forth more than a swing, the Jack & Coke from last night didn't exactly help and of course missing her previous life. The second knock on the door got her up with a huff as she made her way down the staircase; I guess one of the pros is the shorter staircase Penelope thought whilst she chuckled.

"Hello Penny Darling!" Her bubbly aunt greeted,

" Hi Auntie, just you today?" 

" Where has he got to- he was literally with me a second ago!" She muttered confused before a teen boy turned onto the front entrance,

" There you are! I swear sometimes I wish I never had boys" She uttered whilst shaking her head, moving into the house. 

Penny contained her laughter as she saw the smiling boy roll his eyes,

" Morning," He greeted as he reached her,

" Good morning slow coach." She laughed,

" You'd think the bloody woman ran here I tell ya." He huffed as he hung his suede leather-looking jacket up. 

" Time to go be treated like we're ten again?" She asked rhetorically,

"Of course." He replied whilst they made their way to find the adults in the kitchen,

"Oh hello David!" Albert greeted,

" Hello, Uncle Al." Dave returned.

" Why don't you both go up to Penelope's room? I'm sure you can both find something to talk about." He suggested whilst making tea,

"Sure?" Penny replied whilst she shot an asking look at Dave before he shrugged his shoulders.

.