Do You Want To Know A Secret?

"You can do it" 

"George?" 

" Hello Miss. Lane" He beamed before she ran into his arms. 

"First the girls, now you! Are you all trying to kill me!"She laughed as she hugged him. 

" Alright Rose?" A asked a voice as three more familiar faces appeared,

"Boys!" Penny cried as she ran over to them. 

" Shall we get going?" Paul asked as he grabbed his bass,

" What's the line up?" Penny inquired,

"You, Me, John, Ringo and George?" He suggested. 

" Alright" Penny agreed as she grabbed her guitar. 

" Hello... Luckily we've had some friends to come and help us out with the music tonight! These are all friends of my daughters, if you could please welcome to the stage The Beatles!" Albert introduced before they flocked onto the stage. 

" Twist and Shout?" She whispered to the boys before she headed to the lead mic. 

" Hello, I'm Penny and these are The Beatles and this is a number which is a cover off of their very first album, please join in if you know it." 

" Well, shake it up, baby, now

Twist and shout" She began. 

" For the next song I would like to introduce Mr. George Harrison on lead vocals." Penny informed as she stepped back next to Paul. 

"Just before we get in to this number I would like to give you a bit of backstory, I wrote this when we were touring around Norfolk, in a particular place called Queen Alexandra's Boarding School. I met this wonderful, lively, passionate young girl who craved the world. This one's for you Penny and it's called Do you want to know a Secret." He spoke. 

" You'll never know how much I really love you, you'll never know how much I really care."

"Say the words you long to hear
I'm in love with you, ooh, ooh, ooh" He whispered into her mic before he leaned in to kiss the young transfixed brunette, before the audience started clapping and cheering. 

" For the next I would like to invite my two lifelong best friends to the stage, would the Davies brothers please join me." Penny called out into the crowd before she spotted Dave and smiled, "Two minutes please." 

"What are you doing?" John asked,

" Something great." Penny smiled, "John, George if you could sit out on this one." 

" Lo what are you doing?" Dave asked confused and shocked, 

" We all know Johnny B. Goode right?" She asked knowing the answer already, before she got a flurry of nods. 

" Me and Dave will take lead and Ray will take rhythm, Paul bass and Ringo drums" She nodded as she passed Dave the electric in the corner. 

"Are you sure?" He asked as he held the guitar in his hand,

"Course" was the last thing that Penny spoke before dragging the boys on stage. 

"So you're George?" Ray asked as he sipped on the champagne which weirdly tasted somewhat like Coca Cola. 

" So I've been mentioned..." George sarcastically beamed to Penny as he held her hand. 

" You couldn't NOT ever be mentioned, you had an effect on her Mr. Harrison you were the only thing she talked about last year!" Gail answered playfully as she rolled her eyes. 

" I second that!" Margie laughed. 

" Oh shut it" Penny warned before looking around at her friends, all of them bare one, "Where's Dave?"

"I dunno, probably with his bird." Ray laughed, "What do you care about him for anyway you've got lover boy and his mates, me and Gail and Margie."

"Annetta?" Margie mouthed to Penny as she pointed her head towards a blonde girl who was with dave across the room before Penny sighed and nodded back. 

"Me and Penny must dash be back in a sec." Margie informed as she dragged Penny away. 

" Hi Macb- Dave." Margie greeted, "Champagne?" 

" We're alright thanks, aren't we Nettie?" Dave asked,

"Absolutely." She smiled smugly as she held on to the clueless teen. 

" I'm Margret, Margret Williams. Penny's best friend, I'm sure I've been mentioned. You are?" Margie introduced copying Annetta's smug smile. 

"Annetta, Annetta Watts. Me and Penny went to primary school together." The Blonde replied.

"You two were inseparable!" Dave commented. 

" So are you two friends?" Margie asked knowing the truth,

" We're together actually." Annetta spoke,

"Oh sorry I thought-"

"Margie." Penny warned.

"You thought what?" Annetta interrogated,

" Do you need glasses Annetta?" Margie spoke sarcastically. 

" No, why?" Annetta bit back,

" Your boyfriend seems to have wondering eyes. Come on Penny let's go find George, her boyfriend in case you didn't know." She directed at Dave. 

"Lo..." Dave whispered,

" Save it loverboy." Margie laughed as her and Penny walked away. 

"What did you do that for?" Penny hissed,

" Oh come on she deserved it, tell Macbeth I'm sorry." Margie defended.

" He doesn't look at me like that Margie!" Penny spoke irritated. 

"Oh he does." Gail seconded coming over to her best friends. 

" Well I don't!" Penny defended,

" Penny read the letters." Margie asked. 

" He was eleven for ch-"

"He loves you Penny!" Margie shouted. 

" Just leave it okay?" Penny pleaded. 

" Are you sure you don't feel anything for him?" Margie questioned,

"Yes, now come on." Penny nodded. 

" Alright."

"What?"

"I'll leave it."