Ch 1: Jailbreak

Third P.O.V.

It was another normal day at the Stilwater Penitentiary. The prisoners all try to kill one another and the guards have to intervene. But today was going to be different, because today was the day that Y/n L/n, the leader of the Third Street Saints, was going to wake up.

Y/n first came to the prison infirmary after he was caught in a boat explosion five years ago. He was known for being a ruthless killer as well as a complete psychopath. There were rumors that he was the one who put the explosives on the Yacht that killed Alderman Hughes. Others believe it to have been someone that he screwed over.

To this day, no one knows for certain who did it or why. And when the police found out he was only barely alive, they took him in. And over the past five years, the Saints have fallen apart and new gangs took their place. And the Shattered district of Saints Row has been rebuilt by the Ultor corporation.

And today was the day that things were going to change in Stilwater. A guard at Stilwater Penitentiary, a guy named Frank, was watching t.v. when he saw Barney, another guard, coming his way. And from the look on the Barney's face caused the Frank to turn off the t.v. to see what was wrong.

Barney: You'll never guess who's awake.

Frank: You're shitting me.

Barney: Come see for yourself.

Frank: How long has it been?

Barney: Years, but I stopped keeping track a while ago.

Frank: I can't believe it's been that long.

Barney: Time flies when you're watching someone breathe through a tube, man.

Frank: How's the family?

Barney: My wife's cheating on me with an Ultor exec, and my daughter just sits in her room listening to Aisha albums all day.

Frank: Man, for a dead woman, she sure releases a lot of records.

Barney: No shit.

As the guards were continuing their discussion, they made their way down to a lower level of the prison. They both wanted to see if the prisoner they were talking about was truly awake.

Frank: God that was a hell of year..... Alderman Hughes, Mayor Winslow, Aisha, Chef Monroe...

Barney: All murdered by that asshole who's been sitting in intensive care on tax payers money.

Frank: Troy said that he wouldn't pull the plug.

Barney: Lord knows why.

Frank: Anyone call the chef?

Barney: Couldn't get through, press has been mobbing him with phone calls.

Frank: Oh, about the-

Barney: Yep.

Frank: I forgot that was today.

Barney: You should pay more attention.

Frank: Fuck off...

After a couple minutes of walking, the two guards finally made their way to the infirmary. They were both a little nervous, but knew they had to check to be sure. So Frank pushed open the doors to spot a doctor by the very prisoner they were looking for.

Frank: How's the patient?

Doctor: Well, seeing as he's still breathing after being caught in a massive explosion, i'd say pretty good.

Nurse: COMING THROUGH!

They all turned on shock to see a nurse with a prisoner on a gurnee. And it looked like the prisoner was hurt really badly too.