Goblins in the dark

(Y/n)' POV

After saving Thorin, he deemed it would be best to find shelter.
And shelter we found, in a small cave on the side of the mountain.

It gave me a very uneasy feeling, dark and heavy atmosphere, with a smell so vile it made the whole cavern smell of death.

I was told to stand guard outside of the cave, which I happily agreed too, knowing something is not so far away.

It wasn't too long into the night that I began to hear voices in the cave.

Bilbo and Bofur.

"Where do you think you're going" I hear a surprised Bofur say.

There was a small silence before I heard Bilbo reply.

"Back to Rivendell!"

I heard Bofur get up as my heart sank, the poor little hobbit, I suppose I could escort him back and catch up with the others.

"No no no, you can't turn back now! You are part of the company, you're one of us!" I have always like Bofur, he seemed like a good Dwarf and one of the few that was nice to Bilbo and me.

"But I'm not though am I? Thorin said I shouldn't have come and he was absolutely right!....." I didn't quite hear the rest of what he said as I heard something moving underground.

"You're homesick, I understand!" Bofur tried to reason, and he was right, I too think that maybe Bilbo is just homesick.

"No you don't! You don't understand, you're dwarves! You're used to this life! To living on the road! Never settling in one place, not belonging anywhere!" I heard Bilbo whisper shout. That was really harsh, I almost felt bad for the Dwarves.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that" well at least he apologised.

"No you're right.....we don't belong anywhere..."

It went oddly silent after that, which makes me think that they spoke real quite.

I thought I was about to see Bilbo walk out, but instead I heard Thorin shout, "Wake up!"

About to run in, it wasn't long before I heard them all shout out, a majority shouting, "(Y/N)!!"

I ran in only to see the floor shut.

"Goblins!" I growled and began trying to open the trap doors back up.

Thorin's POV

As soon as we fell down the trap door and hit the ground, we were immediately snatched up and dragged by a swarm of Goblins.

Clearing taking up to their king.

When we got to the throne, there sat a huge fat ugly goblin.

"Who would be so bold as to come armed into my kingdom? Spies? Thieves? Assassins?" He hopped down from his throne and glared at all of us.

"Dwarves, Your Malevolence."

"Dwarves?"

"We found them on the front porch."

"Well, don't just stand there; search them! Every crack, every crevice."

The goblins search the us thoroughly, throwing away whatever they find. I saw Oin's hearing trumpet being thrown on the floor and crushed.

"What are you doing in these parts? Speak!" The king demanded!

None of us respond in which I felt glad.

The king smirked, "Well then, if they will not talk, we'll make them squawk! Bring out the Mangler! Bring out the Bone Breaker! Start with the youngest."
The King pointed at Ori. However, I decided to step forward.