Take arms!

(Y/n)'s POV

I seethed with anger as I could feel the Dwarves glaring at me.

This Goblin filth had no right to shout for the world to hear my identity.

And I was going to show him what for.....

Balin's POV

Well that's that then, the company know who (Y/n) really is.
I hoped it would have taken longer for the truth to come out.

I could see her shaking with anger before you could hear the almighty roar of her voice.

"HOW DARE YOU! I AM SO MUCH MORE! I AM (Y/N), FORMER SERVANT OF MORDOR, COMMANDER OF THE LEGIONS OF SAURON! SELF PROCLAIMED RULER OF DRACAGOTH! WELDER OF THE GREAT FLAMES OF THE NORTH AND GENERAL OF THE DRAGONS IN THE SOUTH!"

The Goblin King's eyes raised with her speech as he stumbled back.

I could see the other dwarves looking at her with awe. They had only heard tales of The Lonely Dragon.

Or as she's know in the Dwarf kingdoms - 'She who sakes the Earth'.

I saw her body seem to light up as if she was about to burst into flames!

Third person POV

Suddenly, there is a massive explosion of bright light; the sound goes muted as a shockwave rips through the area, flinging goblins in the air and destroying the torturing machines.

Everyone is knocked down, including the Great Goblin. When the force of the explosion has passed, most of the lights in the area have been snuffed out; in the background, a shadow with a tall pointy hat walks up.

It is Gandalf, holding his staff and his sword, Glamdring. Light slowly returns to the area as the goblins and the dwarves slowly look up, recovering from the shock. They all stare at Gandalf.

(Y/n) had managed to keep balance as the crowd around her was knocked over. Her body no longer glowing.

"Take up arms. Fight. Fight!"

The dwarves quickly get up and begin fighting the goblins. As goblins run at Gandalf, he kills them with his sword and staff. The Great Goblin, still lying on the ground, sees Gandalf's sword and points at it, crying aloud to his goblins.

"He wields the Foe-Hammer, the Beater, bright as daylight!"

(Y/n) looks down on him and smirks,"You think that is bright?", As soon as her sentence is finished the blade of of her ignites in flames.

Some of the dwarves reach their pile of weapons and begin tossing the weapons to each other; they use their weapons to defeat the goblins around them. Oin manages to reclaim his hearing trumpet, although it has been quite flattened. Nori, while fighting, lands on the floor; the Great Goblin runs at him and swings his mace.

"Nori!"

(Y/n) jumps forward and deflects the Great Goblin's blow, causing the Great Goblin to stumble backward and fall off the edge of his platform, falling to the depths below. The rest of the dwarves and Gandalf continue to fight.

"Follow me. Quick! Run!" (Y/n) led the charge. Slicing any goblin in half along her way.

Cutting down the goblins around them, the dwarves and Gandalf run along a pathway she was creating;
running through the suspended passageways of Goblin Town, with hundreds of goblins running after them.

"Quickly!"

"Faster!"

Dwalin sees several goblins running at them from in front.