Chapter Eight

Merged Worlds: Chapter Eight, Scene One

The scene begins in the Owl House. The ground-shaking stopped and everyone is standing outside.

Luz: What happened? Why did an earthquake happen all of a sudden?

Eda: I don't know, but I bet that huge pyramid floating above the emperor's coven has something to do with it.

We then get a shot of Bill's pyramid floating just above the emperor's coven, just like how Eda said. The sky above the pyramid was a red hue.

Eda: Belos must be up to no good. Hey Lily, did Belos tell you anything about summoning a big pyramid above his coven?

Lilith: Not that I know off.

Eda: Well, whatever he's planning on, I have a hunch that we'll get to know what it is shortly, and it won't be pleasant.

As they keep looking at the pyramid, a rumble can be heard.

Luz: Hey, you guys hear that?

Eda: Hear what?

As Eda and Luz are talking about the rumbling sound, Lilith looks up and she sees boulders are coming towards them.

Lilith: Look out!

Lilith says as she pulls Eda away from the small boulder which fell. She then places a plant glyph on the ground and vines immediately emerged from the ground and they formed an umbrella, stopping the other boulders from falling.

Lilith: That won't hold for much longer.

Luz: I got it!

Luz places an ice glyph on the huge vines which sprouted from the ground. Luz taps on the glyph and ice immediately covered the vines along with the boulders.

Luz: There, that should hold the boulders.

Eda: Lily, you saved me.

Eda says as she looks at Lilith.

Lilith: Well, it's the least I can do for putting a curse on you. Besides, we're sisters, we're supposed to look out for each other.

Eda and Lilith smile at each other while Luz looks at them with an expression which tells that Eda and Lilith's interaction is making her heart warm. As they talk to each other, Willow and Gus appear in the woods, running towards Luz.

Willow: Luz!

Gus: Are you guys alright?

Luz: Willow! Gus! What are you guys doing here? It's not safe.

Gus: We know, but we like a little danger. It gives us that adrenaline thing you've been talking about.

Willow: Oh look, a spider.

Gus: Eek! Where!?

Luz laughs as she looks at Willow and Gus.

Luz: Well I'm glad that the two of you are okay. Wait, where's Amity?

Willow: She's probably in her home. Knowing her parents, they won't let her go outside. It's for her safety.

Luz: I see.

Eda: Speaking of safety, we should get inside. The weather is starting to act up.

Luz: Right. Come on guys, let's get inside.

End of Scene

Merged Worlds: Chapter Eight, Scene Two

Scene two of chapter eight begins outside the mystery shack. Everyone is talking about how they can take down Bill.

Stanley: So, how can we start taking care of that no-good triangle for good?

Stanford: Well, he did mention that he was going to help this Belos guy take over his dimension at a place called boiling isles. So, if we manage to stop that dimension from being taken over, then maybe, just maybe, we can stop Bill from taking over ours.

Stanley: Well, then let's go to that boiling isles and start punching that one-eyed triangle.

Stanford: We can't. There's no way we can go to the isles Bill is talking about. Unless.

We cut to a scene where Stanford pulls down a curtain, showing the portal he and McGucket built a long time ago.

Dipper: The portal, will this thing take us to where we need to be?

Stanford: It will if I do calculations. And if we manage to fix it.

Dipper: But how will we fix it in time? And where will we find the equipment we need to fix it?

???: Perhaps we can be of service.

A voice said and Jeff, leader of the gnomes, walks out from behind Mabel.

Mabel: Ah!

Mabel screams out because she was surprised by Jeff's sudden appearance and she kicks Jeff, sending him flying just a few feet away from Mabel.

Mabel: Oh my gosh! Jeff! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!

Jeff: It's okay! It's okay, happens all the time.

Jeff says as he stands up, letting out a little cough.

Dipper: Wait, Jeff? Leader of the gnomes? Why are you here? Didn't you guys disappear after we took care of Bill? And also, why are you in the basement of the Mystery Shack?

Mabel gasps as she looks at Jeff.

Mabel: Have you guys been hiding underground after we defeated Bill?

Jeff: Long story, but hey, I'll make it short for you guys. You see, first of all, no, we did not hide underground and started living underground, second, we did disappear after you guys took care of Bill and the weirdness, but, lately, us gnomes have been starting to show up, one by one. We don't know why.

Stanford: Fascinating, it seems that the return of Bill has caused the weirdness to return to Gravity Falls as well.

Dipper: Wait, if you guys aren't living under the Mystery Shack, then how did you get down here?

Jeff: Well, I followed you of course. I tried getting your attention earlier, but you guys didn't pay attention to me. I even went as far as biting your friend's foot over there.

Soos: Huh, well that explains the pain and itch I've been feeling on my foot earlier.

Stanford: So, you told us earlier that you can help us with this here portal?

Jeff: Uh-huh. Follow me.

Jeff then starts walking towards the door, but since he's just a gnome and his feet are not that big, he asked Soos to carry him. And so, Soos carried him and he leads everyone deep into the woods.

End of Chapter