Chapter Ten

Merged Worlds: Chapter Ten, Scene One

Scene one of chapter ten begins at Hop Pop's farm. Marco, Star, Hop Pop, and Polly are sitting around the table.

Hop Pop: Well, aren't you going to eat your bug sludge soup?

Hop Pop says as he moves the bowl filled with the soup closer to Marco. Marco tries to not show a face of disgust as he keeps a smile on his face.

Marco: Thanks, but I think I'll pass.

Hop Pop: Well don't be rude now, kid.

Star: Eat your soup Marco, I know it looks gross but it's surprisingly delicious!

Marco: Wait, you're eating it?

Hop Pop: I don't see any reason why she won't eat it. Polly over there is loving the soup.

Hop Pop points a spoon towards Polly, Polly is eating the soup on her plate.

Marco: Ugh, yeah, I think I'll pass.

Hop Pop: Ugh, kids.

As Hop Pop fills his bowl with the soup, Anne and Sprig enter the room.

Anne: Hey all.

Hop Pop: Hey Anne, you manage to calm the baby down?

Sprig: I'm not a baby! But yeah, Anne talked me out of it.

Hop Pop: You seriously need to learn to let go Sprig, it's not all of the time your friends will be by your side.

Sprig: I know.

Anne: So, about that portal back home?

Star looks up from her bowl and looks at Anne.

Star: Oh yeah. Well, about that. We aren't going home yet because we still need to go to the boiling isles, so, if you are okay with waiting. The two of you can have a little more time together.

Anne: Yeah, okay. I can wait for a little longer.

Sprig: Unless.

Anne: Unless?

Sprig: What if we come with them in the boiling isles? It'll be an adventure to close our other adventures! What do you say?

Anne: You know? That's not a bad idea. What do you guys say? Star? Marco? Do you think the two of us can tag along?

Star: Why not? The more the merrier!

Sprig: Then it's settled! We're going with!

Anne: Anne and Sprig! Spranne against the world!

Polly: Well if the two of you are going, I'm going with you as well! Someone has to keep an eye on Sprig. And I have a hunch that someone is going to be me!

Star: Well then, what are we waiting for? Let's head to the boiling isles and start this adventure!

Just as Star was about to open a portal, because the first one she opened up earlier already closed, Hop Pop steps in and stops them from going anywhere.

Hop Pop: Hold on just a minute. Do you think I'm letting you take the kids away to some magical fantasy place? You think I don't know what you are planning!? "Star Butterfly"? You think that O'l Hoppadiah doesn't know your true motives!? No! I will not let you take the kids away so you can eat them! Kids! You are staying h--- and they already went through the portal.

Hop Pop's speech was interrupted when he saw that he was the only one left inside the farm. Everyone except him already went through the portal.

Hop Pop: Yup, they've gone and did it. Oh well, like the saying goes. If you can't beat them, join them. Wait for me!

Hop Pop screamed out as he jumped inside the portal before it closed up. As Hop Pop went through, he was greeted by a red hue in the sky, dark clouds with a hint of red are everywhere in the sky. As Hop Pop kept looking at the sky, he slowly gets up.

Hop Pop: What is this place?

Marco: Are you sure this is the boiling isles, Star?

Star: Well, it looks like it.

Sprig: Hey guys! Over here! I found a sign!

Sprig calls out to the others and they stopped looking at the sky. They then turned their attention towards Sprig who says that he found a sign. They walk towards it and Star starts reading the sign.

Star: "Boiling Isles." Yup, this is the place alright.

Polly: Is that a giant?

Polly says as she points at the skull remains of a giant.

Anne: Looks like it Polly.

Marco: Wait, are you telling me that this whole island is built on the remains of what looks like a giant demon?

Star: My mother wasn't kidding when she says that this place was weird.

End of scene

Merged Worlds: Chapter Ten, Scene Two

Scene two of chapter ten begins in the woods gravity falls. Dipper, Mabel, Soos, Stanley, Stanford, the Manotaurs, and the other mysterious creatures of the falls are all working together to build back the portal, which according to Stanford, will take them to the boiling isles.

Stanley: Are you sure that this thing is going to work?

Stanford: It will, it has to.

As Stanford and Stanley help each other in tightening the nuts and bolts of the portal, Stanley notices that there's something wrong about Stanford, like Ford is not himself lately, like he's hiding a secret.

Stanley: Is there something you're not telling the gang back there?

Stanford: What are you talking about?

Stanley: Well, my twin senses are acting up. It's like they're telling me that you're hiding something from me. This won't work is it? Is that what you're hiding from us?

Stanford doesn't respond to Stanley and he just keeps tightening the nuts and bolts.

Stanley: Come on, spill it. Don't make me start punching you to make you spill it.

Stanford let's out a sigh as he stops tightening the bolts.

Stanford: It's Bill.

Stanley: What about him?

Stanford: He... He went into my mind.

Stanley's eyes grew wide as he heard Stanford say that Bill went into his mind.

Stanley: You made a deal with Bill!?

Everyone stops working as they hear Stanley yell out that Stanford made a deal with Bill.

Stanford: No, no. I didn't make a deal with Bill!

Stanley: Then how did he manage to get in your mind!? Didn't you say that Bill can only enter one's mind if he makes a deal with Bill!?

Stanford: I did! And it's true!

Mabel: What's going on?

Stanford: Bill can only enter one's mind through a deal made between Bill and a person. But somehow, even if a deal wasn't made, he still managed to enter my mind.

Stanley: How is that possible!?

Stanford: I guess that it has something to do with this Belos guy Bill mentioned. I can't remember how he did it, but all Bill did was to shake my hand and he managed to enter my mind.

Dipper: Then, this Belos guy made Bill stronger?

Stanford: I don't know, but what I do know is that Bill now knows how to get rid of the forcefield that is stopping him from leaving the falls and we have to do everything we can to make sure that Bill doesn't leave the falls. We have to stop him at all costs.

End of Chapter