Special Announcement

Hello everyone! It is I! The author of this book! I have come here today because something has grabbed my attention! And that something is this here book of mine!

Since this book haa reached the 2k reads mark, I have decided to rewrite this whole book! Rewrite as in change the writing style and maybe add or remove a few things along the way! I won't make a new book but instead, I will replace the old chapters of this book with the new rewritten chapters!

I don't know when I will do this or even if I will do it considering I have lots of things to do. But I will make sure to do a full-to-minimum rewrite of this book! So, look out for that one!

I may start rewriting it if I finished writing my other story titled Room 14C. (*note that that story is not a fanfic story but an original story written by me*) If you guys want to read some drama/romance story, you should check it out! But be warned though as that story has sensitive topics such as death, self harm, suicide, abuse, violence, etc. So read at your own risk! Also, read the description of Room 14C for more details.

Anyway! That being said! Thank you for supporting this story! And it would mean a lot to me if you guys also support my other stories! You can find them in my Wattpad profile!

That being said, thank you again so much! And I'll see you all in the rewrite! Stay safe! Drink plenty of water! I'll see you all soon! Byeeeeeeee!