Chapter Eleven

Merged Worlds: Chapter Eleven, Scene One

Scene one of chapter eleven begins with a shot of the emperor's coven with Bill's pyramid floating above it. We then cut to a scene where one of the Mewni guards is reporting to Queen Butterfly.

Mewni Guard: My Queen, we are now on the process of escorting the people out of their homes. The guards which are going to open up portals which leads to Mewni are on stand.

Moon: Good. Tell the other guards to be on ready at all times. I fear that whatever it is that is making this place weirder is not good.

Mewni Guard: Understood, my Queen.

The Mewni guard says and he leaves. As the guard leaves, Moon has her focus on the giant pyramid floating above the coven.

Moon: I hope star is safe.

As Moon talks about Star, Hekapoo notices a familiar face, a very familiar face.

Hekapoo: Hey, isn't that Star over there?

Moon: What?

Moon's attention shift's from the fearamid to the place where Hekapoo is looking and Moon sees what Hekapoo is talking about, it was indeed Star. As Moon saw Star, she let out a sigh and looks at River Butterfly.

Moon: She gets her stubbornness on your side of the family. Alright, let me start talking some senses on that girl. She never listens.

Moon then starts walking and two of the royal guards started following her.

End of Scene

Merged Worlds: Chapter Eleven, Scene Two

Scene two of chapter eleven starts with a shot of the woods in gravity falls. The final piece of the portal is just being placed. Soos was on top of a tree as he was supervising the installation of the last part.

Soos: A little bit to the left. A little more, a little more. Alright! Now bring it down! And, perfect! The portal's all good dudes!

Stanford: Excellent! Now, let me just input the data.

Stanford walks towards the side of the portal and begins punching in the digits and formula inside the portal.

Stanley: You really think this will work?

Stanford: It will. The pieces of equipment here are just what we needed.

Stanley: I'm not talking about the portal, I'm talking about our plan to take down Bill. Will you think it will work.

Stanford becomes quiet once again as he kept putting in the numbers.

Stanley: Heh, no comment huh? Well, if the chances are that we will fail, I'm glad that I'll fail with my brother. Sure, we may have lost, but it's the first time I'll see my smart brother fail.

Stanford let out a small laugh. He then closed the lid of the portal and the portal starts turning on.

Stanford: That should do it. With my calculations, the portal will lead us to the isles.

Dipper: We're going to new places. Places we don't know what awaits us.

Mabel: Hey, if you get hurt, then I'll get hurt. Whatever happens, we'll face them together.

Mabel smiles at Dipper to help him calm down. And it works, Dipper smiles back at Mabel.

Stanford: Soos, I need you to stay here and watch the portal. If anything slips through, I want you to punch it back.

Soos: Understood, Mr. Pines.

Mabel: So, shall we start this adventure?

Dipper: The first step will determine the last.