Chapter Fourteen (Part Three)

Merged Worlds: Chapter Fourteen, Scene Six

The ground stopped shaking and we see a mechanical hand come out of the portal. Little by little we see what was coming out of it, it was the Shacktron.

Other creatures then step out of the portal after the Shacktron. The Manotaurs, Unicorns, and other creatures.

We then see a shot where Soos is piloting the Shacktron. We see Soos piloting it through the front window of the shack. Wax Larry King's head is placed just above the window of the shack.

Soos: It's the Shacktron 2.0, dudes!

Larry King: They remade the house robot and they added wings to it. Fascinating.

Soos starts pulling levers and the wings of the Shacktron 2.0 appeared. The shack then starts floating with the help of massive rocket boosters attached to its wings.

Soos: You dudes ready!?

As Soos asks if everyone is ready, we get a shot of the different creatures inside the shack, along with Wendy and a few people from gravity falls, they were manning all of the shacks weapons and artillery.

Wendy: You know that we are always ready!

Soos: Then let's do this! Multi-bear! Give me a beat!

We get a shot of the multi-bear and he gives a nod. He then presses a button and music starts playing, but it was the wrong one.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at him when "Disco Girl" by BABBA starts playing.

Multi-Bear: Oh, hold on. Sorry, wrong track. Just a moment.

Multi-Bear then scrolls down the phone and presses a button. Disco girl stops and the Gravity Falls theme starts playing, it was a rock version of the theme.

Multi-bear: There you go!

Soos: Let's start fighting!

Soos then pulls another lever and the shack was in full flight. It flew right above Stan and the others at full speed. Punching one of the henchmaniacs.

Soos: Ground force! Dive!

Soos yells out and we get a shot of Candy and Grenda. They were telling the Manotaurs to start jumping down. The Manotaurs stands up and they grab their weapons.

They then start jumping down the Shacktron 2.0. As they reach the ground, they start slicing and punching the clay zombies which were surrounding Stanford and the others.

The Shacktron 2.0 then makes its way towards Hooty. They stand back to back as they start punching and kicking the henchmaniacs.

One of the henchmaniacs started flying away, but Soos sees it and starts pulling another lever.

Soos: G-hook! Go!

Wendy then presses a button and a hook comes flying out of the Shaktron's hand. The hook opens up and it reveals that the hook was made out of gnomes.

The hook grabs the henchmaniac which was flying away and the gnomes start biting on it. Mcgucket, which was with Soos, pulls a lever with his beard and the gnome hook starts getting pulled back.

Soos: Do the honors dude.

Soos says as he lets Mcgucket press a button. Mcgucket laughs as he presses it and the shack lets out a huge beam out of the totem pole, disintegrating the henchmaniac.

Gideon comes rushing inside the room and tells them that there are too many of the henchmaniacs for the Shack to handle.

Soos: Then it's time for back-up.