Chapter One

Merged Worlds: Chapter One, Scene One

The scene begins with a shot of the Mystery Shack, it's night time and it's quiet, too quiet. We get a shot of Soos's face which is fast asleep, but his sleep is disrupted when he hears a noise coming from downstairs.

Soos gets up and goes downstairs to investigate what the noise was. As he was going down the stairs, he notices an empty can rolling along the way.

Soos: Hmm, must've been the wind.

Soos says to himself and started heading back to his room. As he was about to leave the scene, a noise came from the kitchen. It stopped Soos from going back to his room.

Soos: A very suspicious wind.

Soos says to himself as he starts walking towards the kitchen. Soos sneaks his way to the kitchen, trying his best not to make a noise that will scare away whatever it is that is in the Mystery Shack kitchen.

As Soos keeps walking closer towards the kitchen, the noise keeps getting louder and louder. The noise sounds like pans clanging against each other. Soos stops in the doorway as he gathers courage before he jumps inside the kitchen.

Soos takes a deep breath and jumps into the kitchen. There he sees Waddles who was eating apples that were on the floor. Waddles give a smile as he looks at Soos.

Soos: Oh Waddles, it's just you. I thought it was some crazy wind or something.

Soos pats Waddles on the head.

Soos: Silly pig.

Soos smiles at Waddles and turns around. As soon as he turns around, he notices this big shadowy figure standing outside one of the windows, looking straight at him. Soos didn't move an inch as he kept staring at the figure which was outside. Minutes went by and the figure stopped looking and started walking away.

Soos gets on the ground and crawls quietly towards the window. Soos reaches the window and peeks outside, looking at the shadowy figure which was now walking towards the woods.

Soos: Did you see that Waddles?

Soos asks Waddles. Waddles squeals as he keeps eating the apples on the floor.

Soos: You're right, that's probably normal. Or is it?

End of Scene One

Merged Worlds: Chapter One, Scene Two

We get a shot of Bill Cipher's stone statue in the woods. A big shadowy figure then appears in front of it.

???: Ah, here it is. I finally found it.

We then get a shot of the forest and a beam of light emerges from it.

End of Scene Two

Merged Worlds: Chapter One, Scene Three

It's daytime and scene two begins with a shot of a ship surrounded by open waters, the ocean. There we get a close-up of Stanley Pines who is currently talking on the phone.

Stanley: Yes Soos, you've been telling me that for a while now. You've called like what? Thirty times now?

Stanley pauses as the person on the other line, which is Soos, tells him something.

Stanley: Okay, okay. I'll hold on to the phone and answer it when something comes up and you tell me.

The call ends and Stanley lets out a sigh as he places the phone on a table.

Stanford: Soos?

Stanford asks as he ties knots on the ship's sail.

Stanley: Soos. Ugh, he's been calling multiple times now this morning, telling me about this weird and mysterious shadow that appeared outside the window of the shack. I told him that it's normal to see those kinds of things in Gravity Falls and he can use that as a gimmick or something to bring in more customers. I mean, that's what I would do.

Stanford: That's what YOU would do, Stanley.

Stanley: Hey, what's that supposed to mean?

Stanford: I'm saying is that that's what you would do, and not Soos.

Stanley: Hey, a man needs to find ways to keep a business running you know.

Silence fills the air as Stanford keeps fixing the sails and Stanley looks at the distance.

Stanley: Hey, you ever think about the kids?

Stanford: What do you mean?

Stanley: Well, think about them like, how are they doing? Are they doing alright? Are they staying out of trouble? Stuff like that.

Stanford lets out a smile as he finishes tying knots on the sail.

Stanford: Well, why don't we visit them?

Stanley: What? You mean like stop the investigation on this joint and go back home?

Stanford: I can't possibly think of another thing when I said to visit them.

Stanley: What about your research? Weren't you the one who said that we're close to finding out the mystery behind this place? And you're just going to leave it? Just like that?

Stanford: True, we are close to unraveling the mystery of this place, but that doesn't mean that we can't take a break and visit family. Plus, we can see what this mysterious thing that Soos has been bugging you about.

Stanley: Oh alright. I am starting to get a little seasick.

Stanford: Then home it is!

Stanford and Stanley have agreed with going home after a year in the ocean, solving mysteries far from land. Stanley turns on the engine of the boat and starts steering the boat around, making way towards Gravity Falls.

End of Scene Two

Merged Worlds: Chapter One, Scene Four

Scene three begins with a shot of a bus stop. At the bus stop, we see Dipper and Mabel waiting patiently for the bus to arrive.

Mabel: Could you believe it? It's been a year since we've been away from Gravity Falls. It feels like just yesterday we went home from there. What do you think is new over there? How do you think the folks are doing?

Mabel gasps as she thought about something.

Mabel: You think Waddles has a family now? It's a shame we couldn't keep him with us. Mom freaked out at the thought of bringing Waddles home.

Dipper lets out a laugh as he places a notebook inside one of the pockets on his vest.

Dipper: Well, I can't answer those questions. We just have to wait until we reach Gravity Falls. Knowing that Bill is gone, I don't know if Gravity Falls has any new weird things. I don't know if there are mysteries or something like that.

Mabel: You're being paranoid again. That was a year already. Don't tell me that during the whole year you've been thinking about that. You goof.

Mabel punches Dipper on the shoulder.

Dipper: Ow! Well, I can't help it, okay? The falls have got me sucked into this mystery hole.

Mabel: Careful now, you don't want to fall into it. You might end up turning into this weird crazy old man. Oh wait, you already are turning crazy with this mystery. You just need to grow old.

Both of them laugh and Dipper takes out the notebook from his vest.

Dipper: Well, if there are mysteries around, someone has to solve them. Who knows what other things are out there.

Dipper looks at the notebook and places it back inside his vest. A bus then stops in front of the twin and they get on the bus. As they get to their seats, the bus starts going, making way towards Gravity Falls.

End of Chapter