Chapter Fourteen (Part One)

Merged Worlds: Chapter Fourteen, Scene One

Scene one of chapter fourteen starts with a shot of Luz, Amity, Willow, Gus, and King. They're surrounded by the wood zombies which attacked the house. They try their best to not get caught by the wood zombies. Luz was using a stick as a bat and she smacks the wood zombie with it. Amity summons an abomination that attacks the wood zombie. Willow summons vines and she wraps the wood zombie with them. Gus and King throw rocks towards the wood zombies.

Luz: Could this day get any weirder!?

As Luz asks, a giant foot appears in front of them. They look up and they see the giant henchmaniac. The henchmaniac doesn't see them and continues to destroy things.

Amity: You just had to ask didn't you?

Gus: First wood starts coming to life! And now a giant monster attack!? How are we going to take care of something that big!?

Willow: Look!

Willow says and she points at the sky. The moon was out and it was a conjurer's moon.

Luz: The moon!

Luz gasps as an idea comes to her mind. Luz, Willow, and Gus then look at each other as if they had the same idea.

Luz, Gus, and Willow: Hooty!

Amity: Hooty? What can that bird do?

Luz: We conjure Hooty! And he can take care of those giant monsters! Come on! Let's go!

Luz grabs Amity's hand and she starts running back towards the owl house. But they don't get far and a wooden hand comes from the ground and grabs Amity's leg, making her trip and fall.

Luz: Amity!!!

The arm which came from the ground was a wooden monster, it's the size of a tree as it comes out from the ground. It lets out a roar and it swipes its arms. Before its claws could reach Luz and Amity, a fireball comes out from its chest. The monster looks at its chest and it falls to the ground.

???: What would you do without me, Blight?

Luz: Huh?

The smoke clears and Boscha comes out with a burning grudgby ball floating above her finger. She was wearing her grudgby uniform.

Luz: Boscha?

Amity: What are you doing here?

Boscha: Helping people, what do you think I'm doing?

Willow: Why are you wearing your grudgby uniform?

Boscha: I was out in the fields practicing when all of a sudden weird things started happening, well, weirder than usual.

Gus: I think you just wanted to look cool.

Boscha: Can it nerd! Anyway, looks like you guys need some help.

Amity lets out a smile as she stands up.

Amity: Alright, you can help. Luz? You guys go to Hooty and do whatever it is that you guys need to do. Boscha and I will make sure nothing interrupts you.

Luz: Are you sure? Can you handle it?

Boscha: You're looking at Hexside's top students, of course we can handle it.

Willow: Lies.

Luz: Well, if you say so.

As they were talking, another giant wood monster emerges from the ground, interrupting them. Amity summons another abomination and Boscha sets the grudgby ball on fire.

Amity: Go!

Luz nods and she and the others run back towards the owl house. They reach it and see lots of dead wood zombie bodies surrounding the house.

Gus: Woah. What happened here?

Hooty: These are my casualties, hoot.

End of Scene

Merged Worlds: Chapter Fourteen, Scene Two

Scene two of chapter fourteen begins with a shot of Stanford and Stanley fighting hand to hand against weird clay-like zombies. Anne and Sprig are with them. Anne swings her tennis racket around as Sprig sets the zombies in Anne's swinging range. Stanley lands a punch on one of the zombies and the zombie falls to the ground, its head hits a rock and it makes its head burst. But the zombie won't stay down because its head returned to normal.

Stanley: They just won't stay down!

Stanford: We need to find another way to get away from these things!

As Stanley and Stanford fight the zombies hand to hand. Mabel fires her grappling hook and it goes through a zombie. The hook keeps going and it passes through five more zombies. The hook opens and it pulls the zombies closer to Mabel.

Mabel: Ugh, Guys?

Stanford: Mabel!

Stanley jumps towards Mabel, punching the zombies before they reach Mabel.

Stanley: Hands off my grandkid!

Anne: What do we do?

Sprig: Can we lead them to someplace where we can get rid of them in one swing?

Stanford: It's no use! There are too many of them! Plus, there are those giant henchmaniacs running around! We can't get rid of these things in one swing!

As they kept fighting off the clay zombies, the ground starts shaking.

Stanley: Oh great! Now what!?

Anne: Over there!

Anne points in the direction where the trees are moving violently. Then, Hooty comes out from the trees and starts charging towards one of the henchmaniacs.

Sprig: Is that walking house with us?

Anne: Looks like it!

Hooty leaps towards the henchmaniac and starts scratching one of the henchmaniac using his talons.

Hooty: Hoot!

End of Chapter