Author's Note

Hello! I hope you enjoyed this crossover fanfic I made, well if you made it all the way here then your must've liked it. I'm sorry if the fight scenes are meh, I am new to doing fight scenes. And also if the dialogues are a bit off, I am having trouble giving lines to everyone.

Anyway, you may have noticed that I have added other characters from other shows. You didn't saw that coming, did you? Or maybe you did. Anyway, I wanted to add more shows to this but as I said earlier, I can't keep up if there are many characters, so, I just decided to get three shows here, but why those three shows? Because those are the three shows which came to mind. I thought long and hard on what shows to put but I can't think of any other shows.

So, with that said. The shows present in this crossover fanfic are:

Gravity Falls
Amphibia
The Owl House
Star Vs The Forces Of Evil
Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja
Ducktales
Big City Greens

I said earlier that I didn't add any more shows because I can't keep up with many characters but that doesn't mean that there are no other shows included in this fanfic story. So, it's up to you to imagine what other shows are included in this fanfic of mine.

Anyway, I hope you liked this fanfic I wrote. Characters belong to their rightful owners/creators. I only own the fanfic!

I'll see you all in the next update! Keep safe!