Chapter Seven

Merged Worlds: Chapter Seven, Scene One

The scene begins on Hopadiah's farm. We first get a picture of Hop pop's farm then we cut to a scene where Star and Marco are tied to a chair.

Marco: Alright, what gives? Why are we tied up to a chair?

Hop Pop: We keep you tied up until we know what kind of creatures you two are.

Polly: What do you mean we? You were the one who tied them up! All we did were whack them with sticks! Hehehehe.

Sprig: I don't know why Hop Pop tied them up like that, I mean they look like other versions of Anne to me. Say, speaking of Anne, where is she?

Anne: I'm over here.

We cut to a scene where Anne is also tied to a chair.

Sprig: Anne!? Why are you tied up to a chair!? I'll save you!

Sprig then runs towards Anne and starts untying her. But the knots were to tight to untie.

Sprig: Why would you be tied up like this!?

Anne: Don't ask me, Hop Pop was the one who tied me up when he saw those guys over there.

Sprig: Why did you tie Anne up Hop Pop!? She's innocent!

Hop Pop: I knew Anne would get us into trouble! Summoning other creatures like her to devour us! And you thought that I was going crazy with my theories! Hahahahahhaha!

Hop Pop says as he lets out a laugh, a laugh where it looks like he lost it. We then cut to a scene where Polly is using a stick to lift Star's lips to reveal her teeth.

Polly: I don't know, she doesn't have any fangs which can cut through our skin. Her teeth aren't even that sharp.

Star: Hey, cut it out!

Marco: Listen, why don't you just untie us and we can all get this little mix up behind us.

Hop Pop: Untie you!? Ha! You must be dreaming if you thought that we'll untie you!

As Hop Pop is telling Marco and Star that they'll never untie them, Sprig unties Marco and Star.

Hop Pop: You doomed us, kid.

End of Scene

Merged Worlds: Chapter Seven, Scene Two

The scene starts with Stanley talking with Mable, Dipper, and Soos.

Stanley: Don't worry about it kid, I'm sure my brother already fixed the problem and that he's coming back here to tell us about the sudden earthquake that happened earlier.

Mabel: That was the first time I ever experienced an earthquake before, oh wait. Nevermind.

Stanley looks to his left and sees Stanford coming back.

Stanley: See? Here he comes now. So, where's that epicenter located at? Should we be worried?

Stanford: That wasn't an earthquake that happened.

Stanley: What are you talking about?

Mabel: Grunkle Ford? Are you okay?

Dipper: You seem a little tense. And what do you mean that it wasn't an earthquake.

Stanford: Bill's back.

As everyone heard Stanford say about Bill's return, everyone's eyes grew wide and their faces got filled with fear.

End of Scene

Merged Worlds: Chapter Seven, Scene Three

Scene three starts with Hop Pop screaming at Sprig for untying Marco and Star.

Hop Pop: Why did you untie them!? They'll kill us all!

Anne: Yeah, uh, hate to break your little chat there but I'm still tied to this chair here.

Sprig: Oh right, let me just.

Sprig grabs a box cutter in Anne's bag and Sprig cuts the rope tied around Anne. Hop Pop picks up Polly and a stick. Hop Pop then starts swinging the stick in front of Marco and Star as he slowly backs away with Polly in his hands.

Hop Pop: Stay back foul beasts! Stay back I say! We will not be food to the foul creatures of the night!

Star and Marco look at each other with confusion on their faces.

Star: Yeah, we're just going to leave.

Marco: Sorry about the ruckus we caused here on your home.

Star: Have any of you seen any army go by here?

Sprig: Oh! Oh! Oh! I saw army ants walk by!

Star: Yeah, that's not the right type of army, but hey, still an army.

Marco: What my friend is trying to say is, have any of you see any royal army walk by here?

Hop Pop: We don't know what it is that you speak of. Good day!

Star: Well, I guess they won't help us. Come on, let's go outside and ask the other people of the Boiling Isles if they see any army.

Polly: Boiling... Eyes...?

Marco: Boiling Isles, you know, the name of this place.

Polly: I don't know what you're talking about. This place isn't called Boiling Isles.

Sprig: Yeah, this place is called Amphibia, wait, are you referring to the whole island or the specific name of our farm?

Marco: What?

Star: Say what now?

End of Scene

Merged Worlds: Chapter Seven, Scene Four

Scene four begins with the Pines family along with Soos in total shock as Stanford tells them the news about Bill still being alive.

Dipper: What? That can't be right.

Mabel: Yeah, didn't we get rid of Bill with the memory gun?

Stanford: That's what I thought so too. But it seems that Bill knew that he will get erased so he talked to this being, he said that it's a powerful dimensional being called Axolotl. And thanks to him, Bill was reborn, a new form.

Stanley: Wait, so you're telling me that everything we did to get rid of him the first time was all for nothing?

Stanford: I'm afraid that our efforts to stop Bill were all for nothing.

Dipper: Well, what are we going to do? Without the books, we don't know what we'll do.

Stanley: Hey, we took care of Bill the first time, and we'll take care of him this time. And this time, we'll take care of him for good. So good that he'll never return.

Stanford: That was the first time, I'm afraid that this time is different.

Mabel: What do you mean?

Stanford: Bill has help from someone or something even I don't know about.

Dipper: Well, whatever it is that Bill has got under his sleeves, we'll be able to take him down.

Mabel and Dipper smile at each other and they smile at Stanley.

Stanley: We'll take Bill down together. Now, tell us what happened back there. Tell us what that triangle told you.

End of Chapter