Chapter 50

As Jenna made her way down the castle and entered the kitchen as a random student, she transformed back to her own form, looking around for Mickey.

After reading Sirius's silly 'hint' as to where he was currently hiding, Jenna's first thought was at their own little house they had moved in together. But she then remembered that it had actually happened at the Potter Manor.

It had been the summer before their sixth year and Jenna'd been sleeping in her bed, shirtless. She couldn't even remember why Sirius had sneaked into her room that night, seeing as it had happened around seventeen years ago. All she could remember was that Sirius had come in her room in the middle of the night to tell her something, only to find her shirtless, creating a big panic between the both of them.

This meant that Sirius was currently awaiting her at Jenna's childhood home, so she could join him and they could leave the country for some while, as far away from the dementors as possible. Or at least, for some while.

The moment Jenna transformed back to herself in the kitchen, she heard a loud squeal and saw a house elf running toward her.

"Oh, my Lady Jenna! What can old Mickey do for you?" The little house elf bowed his head deeply.

Jenna smiled, getting on her knees to level up with him more. "Mickey, I was wondering if I could ask you for a big favor."

"Anything for my Mistress!" Mickey squealed happily, his large eyes twinkling under the dim kitchen light.

So Jenna lowered her voice into a whisper so only he could hear her, and said, "I want you to go the Potter Manor. Sirius is currently there and he probably won't have anything to eat —"

"Th-the Potter M-manor?" Mickey repeated, and then he suddenly burst into tears. "Oh, my old Master and Mistress... how much Mickey misses them... and young Master James too!"

"Shh, Mickey, it's all right," Jenna tried to say comfortingly, but her voice was muffled by the loud cries of the house elf.

Mickey then sniffed, trying to wipe his tears away. "But Mickey has got his little Mistress Jenna back." He smiled, reaching out his tiny wrinkly hand and placing it softly on Jenna's cheek. "My little saint... oh, how much you have grown..."

Jenna chuckled, watching him. She couldn't help but to be reminded of her old times with James, as they would cause trouble around the house day and night, and Mickey would still call them his little angels.

"Mickey will go back there as asked and serve Master Black, if that's what my Mistress wishes." He bowed down once more, this time his long nose almost reaching the floor.

"Thank you, Mickey." Jenna gave him an appreciating nod, and so the next moment, the house elf disappeared out of sight and vanished into thin air.

***

As the end of term arrived, the students went back to the Hogwarts Express and boarded the train. Crookshanks laid in her basket as Hermione carried her into one of the compartments with Harry and Ron, and sat Crookshanks's basket beside her.

Jenna had been thinking for a long time, and she realized that the best time to get away and go to Sirius was when she had arrived at Hermione's house.