CHAPTER 30

🚫RATED SPG🚫
AS POSSIBLE BAWAL GAYAHIN OKAY? ARAL MUNA KAYO PARA MAGANDA ANG FUTURE PARA MAHANAP ANG RIGHT GUY PARA SA INYO.
YUNG PANG ZION (UGALI BAGO LANDI)
O YUNG KAIRO NA GENTLEMEN AT CARING
(PS: I DO WRITE BED SCENES IN DETAILED KAYA BEAR WITH MALICIOUS WORDS)
MAY MAGAGANAP PO NA FIREWORKS DISPLAY MAMAYA.
HAHAHAHA ENJOY READING!!!
-------

Aya doesn't know what she was saying but she feels like something on her urge herself to make love with this man beside her staring at her with confusion. He was hesitating and scared she knew it. Natawa nalang siya sa isip niya, she has to be the one who's scared not him. Damn this man made her wants him much.

Tumingkayad siya saka hinalikan sa labi si Zion. He first hesitate pero ng di humiwalay si Aya rito at gumagalaw sa labi niya ay naramdaman niyang gumagalaw rin ang malalambot na labi nito. Damn this man, she's not a pro but at that moment she felt like she is.

Aya groaned in between their french kissing. Zion bit her lower lip that gives him access to wonder his tounge inside hers and teases her tongue.
She moaned as she welcomes every suck, lick and bite Zion did inside her gracious mouth. He then slowly laid himself in bed and positioned on top of her without separating their lips.
Again that tingling sensation runs through her stomach and she feels wetty in between her thighs. Damn!
Zion slowly moves his lips down to her nape, ear down again to her collarbone and neck.

She was wearing a bra but seconds later she felt it already unhooked by Zion. She manages to remove it inside her big shirt and moan as she felt Zion's hot kisses down under the silk clothes she's wearing. He even kiss her nipples na bumabakat sa damit na suot niya. She felt pleasure and was tense as Zion moves his hand down to her underwear.

"Uhmmm. Ahhh..!" singhap niya habang nakapikit ng maramdaman ang mainit na kamay ni Zion sa bukana ng hita niya. She feels tickles as he teases her nipples. Then she felt her clothes moves up and Zion throws it somewhere. She was now naked under Zion with just underwear left that covers her bare self.

"Zion, tangena. Hmm!" naiusal niya. Natawa naman si Zion saka humalik sa noo niya, on the tip of her nose, to her lips down to her nape and slowly kisses her nipples.

She felt heaven as Zion suck, lick and bite her nipple while his hands keeps on playing his mound and teases her clits. Napapaliyad siya sa tuwing nilalaro ng lalaki ang clit niya.

Damn her body needs more of him.

"Ahh. Hmmm. Ughhh!" daing niya habang sinusubo at sinisipsip ng lalaki ang dalawa niyang bulubundukin.

She bit her lower lip not to moan loud as Zion slides his one finger inside her vagina. Habang nilalaro ang clitoris niya. Damn, that feels so good.

Tumingala si Zion habang pinagmamasdan si Aya na puno ng pagnanasa at pagkagusto ang mukha nito. He enjoys every inch of her. He's been acting gentle every time not to hurt the woman. His manhood was starting to protest.

Inilabas masok niya ng dahan dahan ang daliri niya sa pagkababae nito habang hinahalikan bawat bahagi ng katawan ng dalaga and leaving marks that represents as his territory and no one must dare to tresspass.

"Zion. Ahhh!" singhap ng dalaga habang naikuyom ang kamay sa loob ng comforter dahil sa sarap na nararamdaman.

"Please Ahhh. Hmm. M-mmoree!" usal nito saka naman ang dalawang daliri na niya ang pinasok sa pagkababae nito.