CHAPTER 8: Rourke

I honestly can't believe I had just said that but I can't take it anymore and I am tired of guys looking at her the way that they do and being worried in the back of my head how at any moment they could take her away from me and claim her as theirs.

She isn't saying anything right now, however. I hope I didn't freak her out. But I just have never wanted anyone as bad as I do her.

"Okay." She mutters.

"What?" I asked wanting to make sure I had just heard her correctly.

"Okay. I'll be yours." She says.

Is this a dream? Is she for real right now?! Wait, now I am the one wondering if there is something to this with her agreeing to it.

Although I could tell she had sincerity in her voice, I still couldn't help but notice the look on her face was not matching.

Then it hit me, maybe she feels like she has  to say yes to me. Almost as though she is afraid to say otherwise even? Oh God, she probably thinks I meant it as in she is my 'property'.

"Ellerie, I didn't mean it to come out like you would be my property. I just meant...." I started to apologize and explain but she stopped me.

"No. I know. I'm sorry, I just, I guess I'm surprised. I mean, I have never had a man want me before or to be with me without wanting something in return." She admits.

It pisses me off to hear that anyone ever made her feel like that before and made me want their addresses and names so that I could teach them all a lesson. However, it didn't matter.

So I walked up to her slowly to close in the gap and gently placed my hands on each sides of her face and had her look into my eyes.

"Elle, the only thing I want from you is honesty, being faithful, and to start believing in how strong and beautiful you really are." I tell her.

I start to notice after I said that, her eyes were tearing up a bit but then she smiled and I took that opportunity to lean in and gently kiss her like she has never been kissed before.

We stood there for a few moments kissing one another with both our arms around one another. Then of course, we just HAD to be interrupted by a knock at the door.

"What?!" I asked irritated.

"Boss, Mr. Henchwick is waiting for us." Phantom tells me. "Oh, sorry." He replies the moment he notices he just interrupted us.

Damnit reality AND Phantom! I let out a breath of frustration before replying.

"Fine. I'll be there in a moment." I tell him.

"Of course." He replies then smiles at us before closing the door behind him.

"I'm sorry. I forgot I had a meeting with someone. But tonight, after I return, I want you to wear something nice, because I'm taking you out on a date." I smile and wink at her.

"Okay." She replies, already sounding a bit more confident while at the same time trying to hide the blushing I notice she is doing.

"Mmm. You are so fucking sexy and beautiful baby." I tell her beneath my breath and then lean in to give her another long and passionate kiss before I start heading out towards the car where Phantom is already waiting on the car for me.

The moment I got in, I knew he was going to start asking me questions like the nosey ass that he is.

"So, you and her are...." He started but I immediately stopped him as we begin pulling out of the driveway.

"Before you say anything, I know what I'm doing. She is different than the others." I assure him.

"Uh-huh. Well, I hope for all of our sake's and especially hers, you're right. She seems like a real great person and I honestly believe she would be good for you." He tells me.

"Me too." I smiled at him.

We both shared a moment of silence and before things began to get more awkward, I quickly changed the subject as we were getting closer towards where I was meeting this guy at and began to refocus on the meeting we were about to have.

This meeting was very important and would determine the future for my men and I. So I needed to make sure I was focused.

Things were going to change for the better. For the first time in my life I was going to have a chance at a happy ending and all it took was a stranger-a beautiful sexy thick curvy stranger to prove that to me.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)