Chapter 1

I was woken up by my house elf Godley "Good morning Godley how are you" I said as I sat up on my elbows in a muffled voice. I had heard her knock on the door.

Godley swiftly opened the door to look at me "Good miss McKinnon" she said as she smiled looking at me, I looked back at her and gave her back a smile. She then closed the door behind her as she walked away.

I sat up in my bed to check the time I quickly got out of my bed when I saw I had a hour to get ready before having to leave to the train station.

———————————————————————————

"Marlene get down here we only have ten minutes left" one of my older brothers yelled up from the stair case.

"I am coming just give me one more second" I said with a harsh tone as I left my bathroom looking for my jeans. I had found them in my closet, I put them on reaching to grab my wand to levitate my trunk down the stairs.

"There you are" my mom said a little to loud "sorry I did not mean to shout" my mom said at a normal tone of voice now, she turned around from her cooking and gave me a hug. She tried to do all the chores around the house but with four kids it is quiet hard for her.

"Yep I am ready to go"I said while smiling as I hugged her. I am the third child also the only girl she had, so she pampers me at some points.

"Oh my I have a seventh and a sixth year boy" my mom said while she sniffed "and a fifth year girl" she said after she sniffed and you could see the water in her eyes "and a third year boy" she said while she began to cry.

"Mum please don't cry" me and my three brothers said while hugging her. As I hugged her I could tell they were happy tears she was crying.

"Ok time to go kids and Melissa" my dad said while coming down the stairs, he had always called mum Melissa in front of us and when we were not there he called her love, witch I thought was nice.

My dad grabbed the keys to the car so we could drive to the train station. Which was thirty minutes away, not that long of a drive, unless you have three brothers and you are the only sister.

———————————————————————————

I hop you like the first chapter of the story I know it is quit short and I have not even introduced all the characters yet but I wanted to stop here before the train station to get some ideas and feedback from those who are reading :)

(Also none of the characters are mine they all belong to J.K Rowling in a way and in no way am I claiming them as mine )